jordan melo m10

at foot Locker they call limited shoes quick strike. When you look at the price tag in the shoes it says qs. Which is quick strike. They exclude those from coupons

What Melo seems to be more limited ASG or YOTH? I like em both i already play ball in the blue colorway now looking to buy a pair for casual use. Just cant decide between the 2?

What Melo seems to be more limited ASG or YOTH? I like em both i already play ball in the blue colorway now looking to buy a pair for casual use. Just cant decide between the 2?

How I feel.

Now that I got the Kobe's, I want to go ahead and get one of these before it's too late.

NDC has pretty much FSR on the YOTH still and some other online places still have em at retail in some sizes, so they don't seem very limited or just slept on. I feel like the same thing is gonna happen with the ASG, people are mostly after the big 3 ASG shoes (KD, Lebron, Kobe).

What's the deal with eastbay saying the ASGs are back ordered and expected to ship on 2/21? ... Footlocker saying otherwise and ready to be ship

Been happening a lot lately. They're late getting their kicks from Nike. Might be all the weather issues half the country has had.

They probably only got a partial shipment or only Footlocker got their shipment.

Comparing them to the Kobe's just makes me like the Melo's even more, much better shoe IMO.

ASG and BHM Melo's are both better than the Kobe's IMO, even though the Kobe's are very nice.

I agree with Melo having the best shoe this year, especially on the performance side of things.

I think the Melo's are also much better for casual wear than the Kobe, LeBron and KD's...the BHM, YOTH and ASG are all great with jeans. I would definitely jump at that price for the ASG Melo's if you have it set aside for a shoe, for me it's the best release of the year....and that is a great price.

Last edited:
i also agree that he has a better shoe than kd, lebron and kobe for once i thought i was the only one that thought that

I missed out on Kobes and didnt get called for any of the infrared 6s so looks like im going to get either the YOTH for 180$ shipped or the ASG for 165$ shipped. Dont know which one?

I missed out on Kobes and didnt get called for any of the infrared 6s so looks like im going to get either the YOTH for 180$ shipped or the ASG for 165$ shipped. Dont know which one?

Son, which one do you like more? It should really just be that simple.

Back
Top Bottom