jordan melo m10

Gordonson- I think you and I have seen that guy before. And, he is banned again.

Just left the Jordan/Nike open run at all-star weekend. Picked up re YOTH and the all-stars. I will NOT play in the horses. I actually like these more than the XX8 - better containment.

Gordonson- I think you and I have seen that guy before. And, he is banned again.

Just left the Jordan/Nike open run at all-star weekend. Picked up re YOTH and the all-stars. I will NOT play in the horses. I actually like these more than the XX8 - better containment.

Thought it might have been him :lol: :smh: Never ceases to blow my mind that there are grown men out there that act like that.

Nice pick-ups by the way :pimp:

The YOTH are freaking incredible. Not $200 incredible but freaking nice. That heel counter being matte black gets me every time .

Wish people would stop buying colorways like this. I don't understand why this became the trend. It won't stop until these type of things don't sell
mean.gif
. I hate to think of what colorways we could possibly have had other than the crazy prelude like colorways

On which shoe? The Melo's? Because most of the releases minus special all star or yoth have been pretty tame. The black/red is nice and the BHM are very subdued and understated. Saw a 50 something white guy from NBA.com wearing them playing today.

to return nike shoes via voucher claim, do i need to have receipt or original box? or can i shipped with usps without receipt?

Haven't checked my email since Thursday and just saw that eastbay 20% off no minimum Too bad size 12 is out on eastbay. Def would cop yoth for 20% off and free shipping. Oh well.

Last edited:
Nope - ASG is a textured feel and is thinner. Has a subtle elephant print to it and are almost a green tint. YOTH is smooth, thick, and jet black.

Last edited:
BHM, YOTH and ASG are all clean imo and I had a chance at many of them for steal prices -- but I just can't cop right now  
tired.gif

Too many kicks in the hoop rotation...  If I hadn't picked up one of the solid color SEs I may have gone for one pair of m10s

I'll second the low white socks with black shoes (as long as they are on top of black under armour). However, I refuse to wear black socks with any shoes, they look ridiculous IMO.

Back
Top Bottom