jordan melo m10

^This.  Go by what you will wear more and enjoy. Forget about any of that limited ish

Yeah i just dont wanna regret it like damn I shulda got the YOTH lol I like the ASG more but the YOTH concept and box is dope as hell! Lol coin toss...

Copped asg of fnl. Reppin that dude who Hooked up the code 20SNOW120

First color way I liked enough to drop 160 on. Powder blues was close but not ever gana casually rock those.

Can't wait to rock on court. Feel amazing when I tried the blues on.

guys question, i usually buy a size 9.5US on aj11 and air force 1

just wondering because i read somewhere that i need to go - .5 on size for melo

guys question, i usually buy a size 9.5US on aj11 and air force 1

just wondering because i read somewhere that i need to go - .5 on size for melo
Depends on the individual.

The shoe is narrow, so if you're a wide footer I would stay at your usual size. I also went down a half size based on what I was told, but I had to return them for my usual size due to discomfort.

Can someone post box info from yoth. Real leather?
The shoe? Yeah, good quality leather.

They come double boxed with a black Jordan box that fits on top of the YOTH box, they are really well packaged.

Last edited:
Guys Thank you, for this I just finished placing the order on Footaction.com - I lived here in DUbai, UAE

so i hope i can get the shoes in 2 - 3 weeks.

placed my order with 9.5US YOTH - 260 USD shipped - so dam expensive \

but no regret, I want to wear a J's which is unique here in the country I'm in

seems like the Melo M10 are underated?

but I have read and watch a lot of review that they are perfect both on build quality and performance.

seems like the Melo M10 are underated?

but I have read and watch a lot of review that they are perfect both on build quality and performance.
Definitely under-rated.

I guess it's because previous Melo's haven't been too great (Jordan tend to throw their brand athletes generic shoes), but the M10 is awesome. Great performance just like the Jordan 28 and much better materials.

The performance on the M8/9 was really good IMO. The 10 going with flight plate had me excited from jump. Still don't have a pair but I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the YOTHs, I'm just unsure if I would enjoy the material on them for ball.

Does too premium even make sense? :lol:

I went for M10 because the kicks are not released here in UAE,

and went for YOTH for more premium feel and unique in the my place,

because all people are wearing breds and gammas and 1's 

M10 for being unique in UAE and the performance, 

i'm not balling these, just for casual wear :smile:

The red looks pink in those pics. I would definitely prefer if the "sequoia" were black. Does it look like a deep pine green?

The AS M10 is dope.

One more LeBron XI colorway, and now I can focus on coppin' the BHM and YOTH colorway. Praying they give us a true Knicks colorway.

Back
Top Bottom