jordan melo m10

I aint really been feeling mellys since he left the denver CW and he played in all the hot PE's but i must say those year of the horse joints go hard, but somebody called it they do favor the dem 28s

^This.

I love how this pair is very clean/muted yet still has that inner pattern and detail to make it pop.  Hopefully they will be attainable.

After playing in the regular XX8, I just feel like there's something with the M10 that will disappoint me, mainly being the lack of a minimalistic upper  (that kinda sounds like an oxymoron).  

I'm still curious though... I'll probably pick up a pair eventually.  Powder blues for around 140 shipped is very tempting.

That black heelcup on the YOTH's needs to be standard issue on the M10. After copping a pair of the M9's my eyes are def on the prize for this model. The M9 is a very good ball shoe despite it's mediocre/ugly looks.

M9s are very good IMO. Only problem is when that flywire around the ankle starts to dig on the medial side for me. Otherwise a damn near perfect shoe...

saw oak hill academy play last night, and their varsity squad was rockin the m10 in the anthracite/white/red/black (one of the 4 main colorways shown on the first page of the thread). those dudes can ball! i bet they get all kinds of jordan shoes & gear.

I keep flip-flopping but I think I like the BHMs more than the YOTH. 

Only allowing myself to get one (if attainable that is...)

Yo who wants to go half on the YOTH pack? I just want the 1s lol
If it is indeed only released as a pack, I'd probably be down haha --

EDIT:  just realized we are not the same size 
tired.gif

Last edited:
I'll wait for a more toned down black colorway those YOTHs are nice and I like the graphics but those colors are not my style. I usually stay with blackout, whiteout or two toned colorways with my kicks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom