JORDAN MELO M7 & M7 Future Sole + Allstar Game M7

smh.gif
@ what there doing to him and cp3. If I was them in a meeting I would be like "uhhh no thanks just p.e. retros please.

Ima cop these two for the upcoming bball season.If i heard right, these are the final production that will be put on the shelves to sell.Im feeling the Barkley/M4 look to them.And i bet the combo of Max air in the heel and forefoot zoom is great to ball in.And it looks like they have a outrigger like the M6´s did.

Less is more, JB.

Cut it out with the crazy overlays, cut-outs, patterns and overall sloppiness in your designs. Get back to basics and just make some clean, quality basketball shoes, please.

well i would rather rock these than rock the M6s. The M6 probably wasn't a bad performance shoe but the looks were booboo

these are terrible

i thought the m6's were bad but these make the m6's look like space jams

these are terrible

these are terrible

these are terrible

these are terrible

I wonder how they are to play in. M3 is still my favorite bball shoe but i havent tried any melos since

The Eastbay retail store in Wausau, WI, has a couple sz 9 samples of these in their outlet section.

Never liked one of his shoes, I wonder how much of the design process Melo has? Because if its him he has no taste in shoes at all.

PG. 1 updated

jordan-melo-m7-white-university-blue-yellow-10.jpg

needs more yellow...but I'm feeling this angle
pimp.gif

I'd like to see black/university colorway

but I'd love to see a white/navy USA colorway

PS anyone
nerd.gif

yea these need a nice black/carolina-yellow colorway like the V.5s

all black nubuck upper with yellow outsole and carolina hits on jumpmans, tongue, air bubbles and perforiated spots

then id cop on sale of course

this is probably like the first melo shoe that looks good and doest look like a jordan retro hybrid and finally they got the cushioning right. heel air with zoom air forefoot. hope they release good colorways.

and yea the samples looked like converse wade 1 lol

Back
Top Bottom