JORDAN MELO M7 & M7 Future Sole + Allstar Game M7

China´s are nice...id rock these and the cranberry´s
eek.gif

doesnt melo realize moving to a place like new york wont help him sell more shoes if they keep looking like this trash...

Originally Posted by kapstone

doesnt melo realize moving to a place like new york wont help him sell more shoes if they keep looking like this trash...
Moving to NY won't help him in the win column either so I doubt he cares
ohwell.gif

Man i dont care what none of yall say. These joints hot. Especially the Cranberry M7's. Getting these for sure

I think people just hate on his kicks bcuz they hate on melo..his kicks may never be the best but he hasn't had a horrible shoe except the m6 imo..and they had potential bcuz the future sole m6 is very nice

Originally Posted by slim15

I think people just hate on his kicks bcuz they hate on melo..his kicks may never be the best but he hasn't had a horrible shoe except the m6 imo..and they had potential bcuz the future sole m6 is very nice

agreed. M6 future Sole's were hot tho. Still tryna find a pair now.

I think people just hate on his kicks bcuz they hate on melo..
thats wrong, even i got a pair of kobe's and i hate that man's guts....

if they made a decent pair of kicks i'll cop em.

People hatin on Melo´s shoes but they still perform like a beast..since the M4 all of his kicks were givin an A or A+ by Sole Collector, Nicekicks.com, etc. And Ive had the M4, M5, and M6 aswell as the future sole M6´s. And i will be gettin both cranberry and royal blue foam M7´s. And i bet these will still be like 2 or 3 ounces lighter than the LeBron VIII´s..just like every other Melo shoe compared to Brons´ joints.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I think people just hate on his kicks bcuz they hate on melo..
thats wrong, even i got a pair of kobe's and i hate that man's guts....

if they made a decent pair of kicks i'll cop em.
couldn't agree more, melo is not widely hated his shoes are just ugly, the melo 2s, and most of his PEs put out by JB of the sig. line were great and people loved them.

Back
Top Bottom