Jordan mismatch shoe

What jordan shoe was made to look like a mismatch pair,the only thing i remember is one shoe was black and the other shoe was white.Also what year did thisshoe come out.
pimp.gif

dang he beat me to it. yep it was the deuce trey and i am pretty sure it released back in either december of '03 or january of '04....

Thanks for the for the info and the picture i could not think of the name of the jordan shoe
pimp.gif

I never heard of or saw this shoe before, seems interesting why they would do this

these were a pretty neat shoe, one shoe had 8 holes on the front the the toe and the other had 4 or 5, i think his birthday was on the bottom too, and someother cool stuff incorporated with it .

i remember when i first saw some kid in a basketball game wearing those i thought it was a joke or the kid just wore 2 dif color shoes to be "cool"im not really feelin the shoe itself eaither...

such a lame idea

theres this lil dude at my school who consistetly rocks both of the 60+ Is and RBP Vs with a diff one on each foot, I just laugh and
smh.gif
every time i see him

I remember picking these up at Champs for $20, used them for basketball and they were not bad. On the sole of the shoe I think it had some of his collegeaccomplishments engraved as well as a list of schools endorsed by JB.

cinncy looked good in em. i dont understand that they made 3 colorways and just 1 pair was like that.

Back
Top Bottom