Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be surprised if your comment is deleted if its something like:
"What's up at my local mall? Anyone want to do the work for me or read the thread for me for updates?"

Still confused on where the wc4 will be restocking I called several HoHs and they said only the fire reds were restocking somebody plz tell me if where they are restocking

Talked to a friend of mine that works at HOH Ala Moana, and he told me they only restocking the Fire Red 4s and Fire Red 5s on Saturday.

Will try for Fire Red 4's. Only 4's missing from my collection. Is it the same leather as the military? If so,then II'll be happy to purchase them.

This restock is not much to me without stealth foams. I'm kinda sad they won't be restocking.

Now I guess I have to settle for cool grey 9s and bred 4s if I can get them.

Time to call some connects...

so those random champs stores they tweeted out earlier, if your near them give them a call. I'm in Florida and I called the Seminole Towne Center Champs and they had He Got Games, Bred 11s, Joker 3s, Grapes and Fire Red Vs, and a few other joints that recently released. I didn't make the drive since everything I had interest in was no longer in my size. Just trying to spread the word.

This restock is not much to me without stealth foams. I'm kinda sad they won't be restocking.

Now I guess I have to settle for cool grey 9s and bred 4s if I can get them.

Time to call some connects...
Thought Pinks/Stealths/??? another pair I can't recall were restocking? Stealths suck anyways man. Get some anthracites.

Thought Pinks/Stealths/??? another pair I can't recall were restocking? Stealths suck anyways man. Get some anthracites.
Nah only the fighter jets and the all white foams are restocking. I'm not sure about the pinks but the stealths are almost definitely out of the picture. I'm hurt bruh...smh

Yo KCMO! What's the latest update from your source?  It has bee a very quiet couple of days... I have a feeling NDC will pull one of those stealth move it usually pulls and drop a twitter link with some restocks.    

Not much of an update, but this week up to the last day of May, we will see some crazy stuff, Nike is advising these stores to drop any and everything, so we will see the 5/25 restocks, but anything else is bound to pop up, like Royals (i dont have info) but the stores are able to come up with whatever sales, marketing, or release dates they want.... A perfict example is what's going on in Florida, the pink foams at 21st and Mercer, and the just announced Mall of America. Expect to see more before the end of May.

Last edited:
Not much of an update, but this week up to the last day of May, we will see some crazy stuff, Nike is advising these stores to drop any and everything, so we will see the 5/25 restocks, but anything else is bound to pop up, like Royals (i dont have info) but the stores are able to come up with whatever sales, marketing, or release dates they want.... A perfict example is what's going on in Florida, the pink foams at 21st and Mercer, and the just announced Mall of America. Expect to see more before the end of May.

Every time i see Royals i get excited :evil:

Really appreciate the info though famb, you're always looking out for NT. :smokin

Nike trolling like always...
lmao they said re-launch, the 88's maybe be the only re-launch, but re-launch is diffrent from restock. The fact they even call it re-launch means there is gonna be a crap load of pairs. Goodluck everyone
roll.gif

Look at Nike...Troll'n...I think this "restock" is a lil over hyped anyway besides a very few, majority of the rumors are a pass IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom