Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty neat video that  foot locker tweeted about the restock.

Is the online release gonna be midnight EST? Cuz I'm in Cali which means I need to be on at around 8ish or before...

wish the WC4's were restocking on NDC, i'm only going to try for the corks and bred XI (this is like the 5th restock so hopefully i can finally get one for retail
laugh.gif
). seems corks are going to be tough to get and for those wanting the 88's, good luck because seems everyone wants them so it'll be gone in seconds.

I may just mess around and cop a cg 9 and forget the black toes. not sure yet. still am saltyyyyyy that these restocks weren't switched around cause this one is kinda wack
grin.gif

*** OP MALL Jacksonville, FL ***

Footlocker = n/a

Footaction = Joker 3's, Lebron's, Kobe's & Black Toe 1's

Finishline = Thunder 4's and BT 1's

Champs = nothing

Lmmao, this is going to be a crazy weekend, Im watcing this dude on Twitter argue with Finishline about them having a restock on Concords.... Lmmao, He said dont ******* lie to me!

The only store getting the white cement 4s is house of hoops Chicago.

Dang... the one shoe I don't need.

Joker 1 restock is silly. Those are still sitting on shelves at more than one chain and I have even seen them on sale.

Yo KCMO! What's the latest update from your source?  It has bee a very quiet couple of days... I have a feeling NDC will pull one of those stealth move it usually pulls and drop a twitter link with some restocks.    

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom