Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
champs just tweeted out they r restocking the bred 11 and theres 10 straight days of restocks

If you were planning on shooting for fire red ivs dont lol... If you havent seen these in person you will not be pleased once you get them... these were probably the worst quality release ive seen in a while.
^^^ i like mine js
smokin.gif
I too have no problem with mine either .. actually have them on right now
*** OP MALL Jacksonville, FL ***

Footlocker = n/a

Footaction = Joker 3's, Lebron's, Kobe's & Black Toe 1's

Finishline = Thunder 4's and BT 1's

Champs = nothing
I know Jville and Orlando are a few hours apart, but perhaps you have info or someone in the O with some info down there? Gonna be there this weekend and was thinking about checking out some stores

Last edited:
I wonder how releases are there.  probably shouldn't get too out of hand?  anyone with experience there?

Both bred 4s and thunder 4s confirmed for restock in store at local mall...damn I was crossing my fingers for the cement 4s

If you were planning on shooting for fire red ivs dont lol... If you havent seen these in person you will not be pleased once you get them... these were probably the worst quality release ive seen in a while.
Mine are perfectly fine, most people just complain because the leather on them creases really bad, but I don't mind, they're really comfy.

*** OP MALL Jacksonville, FL ***

Footlocker = n/a

Footaction = Joker 3's, Lebron's, Kobe's & Black Toe 1's

Finishline = Thunder 4's and BT 1's

Champs = nothing
The champs at regency mall are getting the bred iv`s, they started doing a raffle sunday anf it ends today or tomm not sure. Are any of those stores in OP mall doing first come first serve?

When I got my FR IVs in store my pair were already creased! I asked the guy if they had any more in my size and one guy came out with another pair of sz 13s and they were free of creases. But have any of your FR IVs paint chipped? I've seen some really bad paint chipping on some people's already

Anthracite8s gonna **** his pants when he sees that champs restock at mall of America. He can finally get all those GR's he's missed out on :lol: !

When I got my FR IVs in store my pair were already creased! I asked the guy if they had any more in my size and one guy came out with another pair of sz 13s and they were free of creases. But have any of your FR IVs paint chipped? I've seen some really bad paint chipping on some people's already
Mine haven't chipped, mine just have bad creasing on the toe and around the ankle, but I don't really care about creasing as long as the shoes are comfortable.

Mine are perfectly fine, most people just complain because the leather on them creases really bad, but I don't mind, they're really comfy.
Agreed 100% couldnt be happier with mine, Get lots of wears out of them
those things came out the box creased consider urself lucky
I do remember opening the box and my right shoe was slightly creased but I was fine with it they were gonna get creased anyway when I wore them the next day. You couldnt tell unless you put them up to your eye pretty much so it wasnt that big of a deal. The left shoe was perfect
Nope no paint chipping or cracking on mine. I dont understand how people have done that to their shoes that are fairly new. I know these came out in like august but some people have chipping on their wc3s already. None of my retros have any chipping

I did the exact same thing. i got a size 12 and had the wifey get a 11.5. Wanted a 13 but the manager said "employees get first pick of sizes" smh at least he kept it real.

My champs store is a doing a raffle for the Bred 4's and apparently it ended yesterday. Which is weird because my store's raffles usually don't start till today.

Anyway are the Bred 4's dropping online? Or should I just camp the mall for unclaimed pairs.  

My champs store is a doing a raffle for the Bred 4's and apparently it ended yesterday. Which is weird because my store's raffles usually don't start till today.

Anyway are the Bred 4's dropping online? Or should I just camp the mall for unclaimed pairs.  

What store was this?

yea one of the employees tried to stop the manager from giving me a ticket but manager was like we can only let yall get a percentage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom