Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For people who lives in europe, what can we do?
sleep. 
happy.gif

lol how is there this much to talk about in this thread.

Also I suspect nike will switch the urls for the shoes on saturday. They see us chilling on the pages on their servers.

ill try my luck on Retro 3 88' right off the back coz by the time ill try for the other restock, the site probly wud already be down....

After all the restock info went viral Nike/JB may pull a fast one on everyone and do random restocks throughout the last week of May.  I wouldn't be surprised that on Memorial day when most people are out chilling with their families.... BAM online restock.  They know they have to unload everything, but doing it without crashing their servers and blowing up their phone lines is the key...

lol how is there this much to talk about in this thread.

Also I suspect nike will switch the urls for the shoes on saturday. They see us chilling on the pages on their servers.
yea I wouldn't b surprised if they changed urls on us, but I've seen no concrete evidence grape vs or stealth foams will b on there so I could care less

I checked nike.com release calendar. No corks, foams, etc. is this official? I called local stores a few are getting fire red 4s but outside if that??? I'm lost. Can anyone point me in the right direction in SO-CAL?

So according to nike they are only releasing the black toes up to a size 14, I wear a 15, they did thee same thing with the royals and I was heated. So I went to ebay and found a guy selling a pair of Royals in a size 15, and another guy selling the black toes in sizes 15 - 18.Anyway those are legit/authentic pairs? I would post the links but I don't know if that is against the rules on here.

People on twitter are so stupid. They ask the same questions without reading anything. And for some reason they think they are special that Nike will tell them everything about the restock.

So according to nike they are only releasing the black toes up to a size 14, I wear a 15, they did thee same thing with the royals and I was heated. So I went to ebay and found a guy selling a pair of Royals in a size 15, and another guy selling the black toes in sizes 15 - 18.Anyway those are legit/authentic pairs? I would post the links but I don't know if that is against the rules on here.

you should post this in the Retro 1 High thread.

That's why going into situations with low expectations always wins out.

Most of the shoes rumored to release should have been purchased if you guys really wanted them. Hearing restock and thinking the shoe gods have blessed you is almost a sure formula for failure.

Most of the shoes rumored to release should have been purchased if you guys really wanted them. Hearing restock and thinking the shoe gods have blessed you is almost a sure formula for failure.
Very well put. This only started out confirming 88s and another couple possible shoes. Now its up to bred 11s, royals maybe popping up (even on ndc no less), corks and even heard yeezys in there. Talk about takin the ball and runnin with it.

I checked nike.com release calendar. No corks, foams, etc. is this official? I called local stores a few are getting fire red 4s but outside if that??? I'm lost. Can anyone point me in the right direction in SO-CAL?
the release calendar won't tell you of any restocks. 88s are there because it's a RELAUNCH. It's gonna be a surprise on saturday. As for in-store, you have to call because each store will be getting different things. People have been posting info about socal so try reading a few of the previous pages.

Thank you.
Many folks think that they are going to bat 1000. They are "Gonna be broke" this weekend. You'll be lucky to even walk away with one pair. (Probably a plan B pair at that)

The last big restock had limited pairs of 88s and Corks. But plenty of pairs of Blk toe 13s, amongst others. How many folks picked up multiple pairs?

Thank you.
Many folks think that they are going to bat 1000. They are "Gonna be broke" this weekend. You'll be lucky to even walk away with one pair. (Probably a plan B pair at that)

The last big restock had limited pairs of 88s and Corks. But plenty of pairs of Blk toe 13s, amongst others. How many folks picked up multiple pairs?

not just that but there was very little warning that the restock was happening. that made for a much better experience since it caught many, many people off guard so they didn't get to get online when the tweet went out.
I got a pair of 13s and suns foams easily and was able to add more 13s in my cart after the fact for at least 30 minutes. corks, black/red 11s, 1s, and 88 3s were a completely different story. I had no chance on any of those.

Thank you.

not just that but there was very little warning that the restock was happening. that made for a much better experience since it caught many, many people off guard so they didn't get to get online when the tweet went out.
I got a pair of 13s and suns foams easily and was able to add more 13s in my cart after the fact for at least 30 minutes. corks, black/red 11s, 1s, and 88 3s were a completely different story. I had no chance on any of those.

Which 1's did they restock J?

this is a big stretch, but did he/she mention what portion of MD would be receiving them? wc4, specifically.
I'm on the hunt now, bro. I live right by the DC-MD border so I'm checking EVERYWHERE lol

looking at the clues, I would say mondawmin mall.

a. they got the bigger release by far vs towson's hoh grand opening
b. the restock calendar on footlocker's site cites mondawmin as a restock location AND the footaction in mondawmin is getting the joker 3s and other stuff including the black toe 1s.
c. its a hoh location in MD & its one of the most profitable sales malls in MD.

about the white/cement 4s - someone in here said a long time ago that they were just a rumor. no one could prove otherwise. I think a lot of people heard "CEMENT" and their minds just went where they hearts desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom