Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CaptainSneakerhead23 - someone posted the screenshot but it was just the white/red ones that were somewhat important. cant speak about the retro+ colors.

Would be happy to walk away with either a pair of 88's or Black/White XIIIs. Unfortunately, I've been 0-for on NDC for over a year on releases I've wanted :lol:

CaptainSneakerhead23 - someone posted the screenshot but it was just the white/red ones that were somewhat important. cant speak about the retro+ colors.

Oh aight, thought I missed something important :lol: ... and you're right about mondawmin, that HOH is about to be a "hot" spot, I might head down to BMore this weekend so I'm definitely gonna check them out .. How was the HOH Towson grand opening? Havent heard much about it from BMore peeps

Oh aight, thought I missed something important :lol: ... and you're right about mondawmin, that HOH is about to be a "hot" spot, I might head down to BMore this weekend so I'm definitely gonna check them out .. How was the HOH Towson grand opening? Havent heard much about it from BMore peeps

you pretty much answered your own question :lol:
I think PG Plaza is gonna be irrelevant if it already isn't.

Here in toronto in stc, footlocker is getting the bred 4s and bred 13s for restock. For champs they ha.ve bred 4s, bred 13s, and bred 11

Guess we cant be too mad at kam if all ndc stocks is those two shoes haha

Although i remember anotr NTer was adamant only 88s n blk toes on NDC

Gonna b interesting

On release day on finish line, do you have to access the shoe from the tweet finish line sends out or can you search for it on their website?

Last edited:
On release day on finish line, do you have to access the shoe from the tweet finish line sends out or can you search for it on their website?
nothing on fnl is twitter-link-only. you should be able to find it by searching. but then again, you have to know what to search for

looking at the clues, I would say mondawmin mall.

a. they got the bigger release by far vs towson's hoh grand opening
b. the restock calendar on footlocker's site cites mondawmin as a restock location AND the footaction in mondawmin is getting the joker 3s and other stuff including the black toe 1s.
c. its a hoh location in MD & its one of the most profitable sales malls in MD.

about the white/cement 4s - someone in here said a long time ago that they were just a rumor. no one could prove otherwise. I think a lot of people heard "CEMENT" and their minds just went where they hearts desired.
some dude in cali posted that a FTL district manager said MD and a couple other cites are slated to receive the WC4. not sure how true that is though.
Oh aight, thought I missed something important
laugh.gif
... and you're right about mondawmin, that HOH is about to be a "hot" spot, I might head down to BMore this weekend so I'm definitely gonna check them out .. How was the HOH Towson grand opening? Havent heard much about it from BMore peeps
Grand opening for towson was a great big fail. 

Last edited:
That's why going into situations with low expectations always wins out.

Most of the shoes rumored to release should have been purchased if you guys really wanted them. Hearing restock and thinking the shoe gods have blessed you is almost a sure formula for failure.
word... If u missed out on Rd cuz of certain circumstances like work or lack of money I understand but purposely passing or postponing a purchase because UR relying on a restock is ridiculous and u deserve to miss out IMO

i live in bmore and i went checking on monday and i found nothing, i went to arundel, columbia and annapolis. i might check mondawmin today but i dont expect to see anything

i live in bmore and i went checking on monday and i found nothing, i went to arundel, columbia and annapolis. i might check mondawmin today but i dont expect to see anything

you wont see anything until Saturday. footlocker unlocked said raffle tickets for the fire red stuff so you need to verify they didn't already hand out tickets.

you wont see anything until Saturday. footlocker unlocked said raffle tickets for the fire red stuff so you need to verify they didn't already hand out tickets.
u were right, there were alot of lebrons and kd's, i mean alot but they were all general releases so im guessing they were a restock

looking at the clues, I would say mondawmin mall.

a. they got the bigger release by far vs towson's hoh grand opening
b. the restock calendar on footlocker's site cites mondawmin as a restock location AND the footaction in mondawmin is getting the joker 3s and other stuff including the black toe 1s.
c. its a hoh location in MD & its one of the most profitable sales malls in MD.

about the white/cement 4s - someone in here said a long time ago that they were just a rumor. no one could prove otherwise. I think a lot of people heard "CEMENT" and their minds just went where they hearts desired.
Mondawmin mall should be getting them but they are not handing out tickets they only got 6 pairs of WC4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom