Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be ready for those 88s, if I miss out, I will search for 03's. Can't wait. Fire red 5's don't sound half bad either... damn.

A lot of the pairs that may re-stock have already done so multiple times, most of them were available in large quantities during their initial RD. Only thing I have a remote interest in is Thunder 4's but I'm thinking FNL will be insanely difficult to deal with due to all the hype and hysteria from people taking this re-stock and running with it.

A lot of the pairs that may re-stock have already done so multiple times, most of them were available in large quantities during their initial RD. Only thing I have a remote interest in is Thunder 4's but I'm thinking FNL will be insanely difficult to deal with due to all the hype and hysteria from people taking this re-stock and running with it.
I doubt anybody will be hype about the thunder.

FNL just confrimed they will only be getting the thunder 4s and black toes 1 on the 25th
tired.gif
 dunno about their physical stores but more likely it will be same as the online
grin.gif

you can find those thunder 4s on ebay for close to retail i believe

man this is info that shouldnt be shared to lurkers

meth needs to make it so only members can see + add the waiting list

good looking out though OP

gonna pass on everything if the royals restock but if they dont i might try to scoop a pair of WC4 if i miss out no biggie :smokin

Last edited:
...that's exactly where it's headed. Cats are writing letters to Santa on this joint.
LOL. But honestly, some of these cats are going to look at there Credit Card and Bank statements in the next few months, year or two and be like damn, I could have bought a house, while sitting at the table at their apartment or parents house.

hahaha repped I couldnt help but laugh

Stealth foams would be grand .. but I wouldnt be mad at all if they were pushed back a month so I dont have to dip in the vacay stacks for shoes

Last edited:
LOL. But honestly, some of these cats are going to look at there Credit Card and Bank statements in the next few months, year or two and be like damn, I could have bought a house, while sitting at the table at their apartment or parents house.
TRUE...but they got dem Js though!

roll.gif

FNL just confrimed they will only be getting the thunder 4s and black toes 1 on the 25th|I  dunno about their physical stores but more likely it will be same as the online>D
This has me extremely happy!

man this is info that shouldnt be shared to lurkers

meth needs to make it so only members can see + add the waiting list

good looking out though OP

gonna pass on everything if the royals restock but if they dont i might try to scoop a pair of WC4 if i miss out no biggie
smokin.gif
They still would find out from sneaker websites & official twitters lol NT isn't the only website hypebeast & resellers goto for information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom