Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I got one request. If you don't plan on copping please do not use this drop as a test to see if you can just get them in your cart. That creates more traffic than needed and decreases the chances of all us fam that really want the kicks. I hate seeing on here "i got a size 10 in my cart I'm about to release". Just this once think about all the people that put the funds aside and are serious buyers. Thanks and good luck to everyone trying to cop.....the thirst is strong and many can quench it come 5/25 so give us a chance.

For all you M********....

Champs at Silver City Galleria in Taunton, MA is doing tickets for a 'guaranteed spot in line' on Friday evening.  Guy said they're getting the Bred IV's but no XI's and you get your ticket at mall security Friday night.

FTL in Marlborough at Salomon Pond Mall claimed they were getting nothing, same with Burlington Mall FTL although neither store seemed all that convincing that they weren't.

Good looks. The Hoh in MA was a joke

This is all hearsay b/c I've never worked at a FTL company, but correct me if i'm wrong...

I've been told that 20% of stock is held for employee purchases.  They gotta pick up on RD just like everyone else before a certain time.  Any of that stock that is unclaimed is sold to the public with the 80%.  I don't know if managers are above the fray or if different rules apply.  Limited stock, limited releases makes it difficult for the campers especially when you don't know the inventory suppy

ie: if they get 10 pairs of something, only 8 are being sold to the public and then it's a question of size availability and how early you got there to camp.

HOH ppl at SouthPark (clt) are pretty cool, but the chicks that work there know very little about anything, but are still nice and ez on the eyes too

I'm gonna drop by Southpark and test my luck.

Thunder 4s and Fire Red 5s are my only interests in the Restock.. but it looks like I won't be getting either since I missed the raffles and I have no luck online.. 
This
All this hysteria and I have been waiting for a chance to cop bred 4s' at retail but gotta work and this is too much trouble
Good luck to all

Thanks for the tip, I appreciate it. I actually called them back after they told me 10.5 was the smallest they had and they tracked a 10 down for me. The outlet I purchased them from sold  them to me for $88 shipped to Texas (30% for that day only. Lucky me!).  Dude at the outlet collected kicks, too, so he said "I got you"  when I requested double boxing. Anyway, he's an NT'er as well. He probably gave me the 30% because he felt bad  because I'm a Bucs and Magic fan haha. Actually the outlet was not too far from where I grew up, ironically. 

No problem, congrats on copping a pair. $88 shipped is a great deal!

What's the fastest way to get to the Thunder IV's page on Finish Line on the 25th? Just keep search barring it, Twitter link, or what?

Last edited:
Solid job, then eBay.
roll.gif
 true that

So the Manger at the panorama mall has been keeping shoes for him self for example the ROYALS AND HGG 13's 
mean.gif
 All the shoes that were shipped there for this weekend were raffled off today clean and good 
happy.gif

I'm gonna drop by Southpark and test my luck.

While this is some what true, there is also a certain discount limit.
Finishline's Policy is 10%, but not of the stock.
The amount of discounts used.
All employees can get a pair, just not at discounted rate.
Example: 10% of 20 would be 2 pairs.
Now some people might still buy them at retail, but the chances are less likely if they don't get to use their discount.

Yo I got one request. If you don't plan on copping please do not use this drop as a test to see if you can just get them in your cart. That creates more traffic than needed and decreases the chances of all us fam that really want the kicks. I hate seeing on here "i got a size 10 in my cart I'm about to release". Just this once think about all the people that put the funds aside and are serious buyers. Thanks and good luck to everyone trying to cop.....the thirst is strong and many can quench it come 5/25 so give us a chance.

with the sneaker community 80 percent morons, they will still do this.... :smh:

So the Manger at the panorama mall has been keeping shoes for him self for example the ROYALS AND HGG 13's 
mean.gif
 All the shoes that were shipped there for this weekend were raffled off today clean and good 
happy.gif
So everything was done today? Any hope for the people who were lied to on Wednesday?

Also, do you have any ideas for what might happen if tomorrow at Northridge the same thing is discovered?

So everything was done today? Any hope for the people who were lied to on Wednesday?
Also, do you have any ideas for what might happen if tomorrow at Northridge the same thing is discovered?
No sorry all the tickets were given out idk they might have some fire 5 but didn't check but idk what happens tomorrow at northridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom