Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Nike must really be taking this 88' 3s relaunch serious. Guy on eBay had like 15 or so auctions up for preorder, he then cancels all of them and said "sorry Nike won't allow us warehouse employees to purchase anymore. These will be strictly for online only or HOH. And I don't want to lose my job" lol

This is my first time buying Jordans online at a drop time..

So I plan to cop the Thunder IV's from Finishline. Anything thing I should know? Should I be a member, use paypal or credit card, etc?
If you become a member it would accelerate the check out process since your billing/shipping address will be populated for you.  However, refrain from using Paypal.  Many people have checkout issues using this payment method.

Pg HOH... it's worse enough they never answer their phone
frown.gif
.. gonna try calling up there again tomorrow and also Montgomery HOH.
PG HoH is might have a blind restock.   Montgomery mall HOH is restocking the FR4 and FR5.    Footaction PG is restocking the AJ3 Joker.  

So..

Are all these shoes, "Bred 11's, White Foams, Cements 88, Fire Red & Grape 5's" will be online right? On footaction\champ\nike\hoh\footlocker.. etc..?

Can anyone please tell me for sure where Bred 11's will be restocked on. 

For all you M********....

Champs at Silver City Galleria in Taunton, MA is doing tickets for a 'guaranteed spot in line' on Friday evening.  Guy said they're getting the Bred IV's but no XI's and you get your ticket at mall security Friday night.

FTL in Marlborough at Salomon Pond Mall claimed they were getting nothing, same with Burlington Mall FTL although neither store seemed all that convincing that they weren't.

I feel like everyone has inside info on where to get what they want but absolutely no guarantees are apart of that info
I guess the store managers and employee's pretty much dictate everyone's success.. :smh:
1 more day, all I want are the black toes...

will i get them....
View media item 424899

So.. Are all these shoes, "Bred 11's, White Foams, Cements 88, Fire Red & Grape 5's" will be online right? On footaction\champ\nike\hoh\footlocker.. etc..?

Can anyone please tell me for sure where Bred 11's will be restocked on, on which sites?

I only care about Bred 11 7.5 - 8 or Cement 88

Wow so much shadiness going on in the game smdh

Why would you want to be an ***hole and buy ALL of a single shoe?

That's just not right... Those type of people don't need to be employed by FTL companies or any retail for that matter.

Word on the streets is that they pulled something similar to this with the Royal 1s.

So.. Are all these shoes, "Bred 11's, White Foams, Cements 88, Fire Red & Grape 5's" will be online right? On footaction\champ\nike\hoh\footlocker.. etc..?

Can anyone please tell me for sure where Bred 11's will be restocked on, on which sites?

check page 1

Please see page 1

Still waiting on some surprises to pop up. Its bound to happen im thinking..........

Shame Bred 4's arnt online, was gonna buy my mate a pair

FNL always ***** me with paypal, i still have a authorization from them for the grapes that still has not hit my bank lol

They have plenty of 10.5s. I just went there about 30 mins ago to cop me another size 11.
Thanks for the tip, I appreciate it. I actually called them back after they told me 10.5 was the smallest they had and they tracked a 10 down for me. The outlet I purchased them from sold  them to me for $88 shipped to Texas (30% for that day only. Lucky me!).  Dude at the outlet collected kicks, too, so he said "I got you"  when I requested double boxing. Anyway, he's an NT'er as well. He probably gave me the 30% because he felt bad  because I'm a Bucs and Magic fan haha. Actually the outlet was not too far from where I grew up, ironically. 

worddd... im tryna get organized but im always smacked so its all good.

gotta get these breds!!!

This is my first time buying Jordans online at a drop time..

So I plan to cop the Thunder IV's from Finishline. Anything thing I should know? Should I be a member, use paypal or credit card, etc?
i would suggest you become a member if you plan to keep coppin online from them.  it has its perks and it speeds up checkout process.  and i would advise you use a CC but whatever method of payment you use....make sure that billing and shipping address is the same to better your chances.  mad muhfu*kas got their orders cancelled in the past behind that sh*t.  good luck..

Last edited:
shoe stores on twitter haven't mentioned anything bout 11s bein released at all,  in stores or link only???????  r they even releasing anything besides the black toe 1, cement 3, red 4 n 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom