Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
perfect example of demand exceeding supply

it was hard on ALL of the restocks to cop them..btwn crashing websites, raffles, standing in line, etc.

(i got mine doe) 

I got a friend that camp all night for the restock....and it was people behind him that were sad they didn't cop

as much as i love bred 4's the paint cracks on mine is so bad
sick.gif

hows the quality on the wc
Mine too. I thought I was the only one that had paint cracking problems.

Anyone know if they will be restocking toddler sizes or just men's sizes? Need to go back and pick up matching sets.

Damn just got off the phone with Nike Outlet Aurora and they are getting the bred 13's so i guess OP was right.

Is this correct in the initial post? Not trying to start anything but isn't FNL saying they're only getting Thunder 4s that day?

White Cement 3 88s (online only on all websites)

Is this correct in the initial post? Not trying to start anything but isn't FNL saying they're only getting Thunder 4s that day?

Finishline is not getting the 88's. Only the thunders and black toes

I'm just going off what my sources told me, all info is subject to change, the only 100% thing is that they are dropping that day. If anyone can confirm I will update.

Looks like WC 4s will be the most difficult to obtain since only selected HoHs and FLs will get them.

everyone is looking for them yet everytime they are talked about everyone is trashing them quality or something.

i loved them tho and it seems like im the only one who liked the quality

Hopin ill finally be able to land some WCIV's, that's all I'm going to try for. Unless they end up comin with something crazy.

Returned my plats to free up funds... im goin n. Need 88s. Bred 13s. White cement 4s. And obv corks would be nice to trade

I know I aint the only one, trying to get a plan together to get what I want, and also a plan B, C, and D... Im too old to be doing this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom