Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
first time in a long time that i struck out on east bay. had two computers going with each trying to get the black toes and the 88's and i got nothing. i think they're black listing gold members....

mad.gif

Last edited:
Ima post pics just for the haters when they arrive go to bed its memorial day weekend n people extra salty lol

Copped my size 13 Breds easy,they only carried 2 but I was the only size 13 out of the group 
happy.gif
. All the sizes 9-11 were snagged in a heart beat and mad heads trying to scramble/bargain for their sizes.

Love having big feet.

Nike wouldn't tweet out a lie and say they won't be releasing anything more and then just release stuff.  It would hurt their reputation.  When they say that the 88 White Cement 3's and Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG's are the only ones being released.  IT MEANS IT'S THE ONLY ONES.

Well, that was disappointing to say the least. Can't blame OP though, he was given information and he shared it.

OP's 88 cement theory worked, and I had two sizes in cart early "incognito windows" Had the black toes FNL link early (yesterday) ...sux all these people struck out...im going to sleep now...need the back door link so that i can check out quicker next time...repped. Thanks for teaching me the ways wise one.

OP's 88 cement theory worked, and I had two sizes in cart early "incognito windows" Had the black toes FNL link early (yesterday) ...sux all these people struck out...im going to sleep now...need the back door link so that i can check out quicker next time...repped. Thanks for teaching me the ways wise one.
wanna elaborate on the theory bra?

Nike wouldn't tweet out a lie and say they won't be releasing anything more and then just release stuff.  It would hurt their reputation.  When they say that the 88 White Cement 3's and Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG's are the only ones being released.  IT MEANS IT'S THE ONLY ONES.

Restocked and released are two different words. NDC may be slick like that >D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom