Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP's 88 cement theory worked, and I had two sizes in cart early "incognito windows" Had the black toes FNL link early (yesterday) ...sux all these people struck out...im going to sleep now...need the back door link so that i can check out quicker next time...repped. Thanks for teaching me the ways wise one.
just some senseless babble about how his luck wasnt luck at all (so he thinks)

wanna elaborate on the theory bra?
the backdoor been shutdown cause of exactly what's going on right now
laugh.gif
. it's not always smart to post everything in public on the internet

Nike wouldn't tweet out a lie and say they won't be releasing anything more and then just release stuff.  It would hurt their reputation.  When they say that the 88 White Cement 3's and Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG's are the only ones being released.  IT MEANS IT'S THE ONLY ONES.

I am 90% sure that when the restock happened in April they only tweeted about 1 Jordan being restocked and we got blessed with an amazing range of restocks

pretty mad at myself. had a ticket for bred 4s at the mall for 8AM, decided to skip them and go for the 88s. struck out.

not a good day.

Damn, forgot all about this restock.
Especially with the big *** time difference being in afghan. O well, money saved i guess :rolleyes

how legit is eastbay once you get an order confirmation, do they cancel orders like FNL ?

Missed out on both of them. Oh well. 

Finishline blows. Couldn't even make it to their site.  Got on NDC 4seconds after link appeared and was put in waiting line. 

So i am 1 for 30 on online releases now. I think I will just go the preorder/ebay route from now on. I aint 'bout that camping out life

Struck out for the first time ever online...  I already have the retro 88s but was trying to double up.   Picked up the black toe from DTLR and a pair of Black Cement from Champs.   I might sit out for the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom