Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
struck out on the 88's but did get a call for 2 pair of the fire red size 10.5 cant be to mad i guess LOL

questions soon to come: when's the restock of the restock?? lmaooo

im going to woodbury, True religion & Gucci having a Memorial Day sale .. i guess i can use the money i saved for these supposed "restocks"

congrats to those who got what they wanted!

found sz 10 joker 3s in jersey city FA if that helps anyone, had to be in person and im stuck at work clicking the refresh button for no reason

Struck out, but to be honest i shouldnt of been spending the money on more shoes anyway, almost like a blessing in disguise. Congrats to those who copped, and to the people who missed out, theres plenty more shoes out there, dont buy into the hype. . Back to sleep I go.

Patiently waiting for the major restock.. corks 
qm.gif

84965_Screen_Shot_2013-05-25_at_6_44_51_AM.png

OP's 88 cement theory worked, and I had two sizes in cart early "incognito windows" Had the black toes FNL link early (yesterday) ...sux all these people struck out...im going to sleep now...need the back door link so that i can check out quicker next time...repped. Thanks for teaching me the ways wise one.
Nooooooo...  That is my post quoted into OP's post 2 weeks after the thread started LOL.  If you are talking about the list of links and the info about them being available a few seconds before the newly tweeted link during the last restock and that they may do the same this time, so keep the links open in another tab until the tweet comes out.  
laugh.gif
  KingKONG theory, KingKONG teacher bruh
wink.gif

Glad it worked out for ya though.

That skeleton GIF always kills me
roll.gif

Last edited:
Missed out on the 88's which was the one I wanted the most.  

Was able to pick up another pair of black/red 4s

Just about ever thing on page one didn't release
I wouldnt call what happened this morning a true restock. The info was out there on all the retailer sites and chwitter.

Be paitient for the actual random restock when it happens (just like fnl did and ndc did twice - feb and apr)

Congrats to those who picked up. I struck out on 88 3s.

How do some of y'all find the Corks appealing?
Forreal. They ain't that nice.

I gave up trynna cop the 88s for my Dad. When I tried switching to the Thunders about an hour ago, they sold out too. Just my luck.

Let's hope the OP was right with these surprise releases. I STILL want the Kobe Easters, and I wouldn't mind getting the bred 11s for my Dad. 

How do some of y'all find the Corks appealing?
they are stupid imo but I think it's more of the fact that they try to be high end looking with the laces and all and the overall popularity/thirst for them just drives some dudes even more to like. it's not so much they think the shoe is great it's more the overall outlook and surrounding of the shoe

I don't know if I am more disappointed in striking out, or more disappointed in there not being as many shoes restocked online. Even HoH Boston/Cambridge didn't get anything worthwhile.

It's just too many people trying to get the same sneakers at the same time. I used to try the online release or the camp outs but I can't be wasting my life and getting nothing for my time. Think about it, not only does Nike and Jordan get your money but they get your time which you can't get back. **** all that. If its a shoe I really want, save up and go to the cheapest eBay or reseller or sneaker shop and cop and go about my day with sleep and breakfast.

Can any one point me to direction for "suprise" restock from Nike? They are killing us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom