Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks u jodan brand

Im finna cop da bred11 wc4 wc3 88 n a sum of faoms and lebrons
You do realize those will NOT be easy cops at least not cumulatively 
grin.gif

My question is how many pairs have possibly been held back? Some people are talking about the restock like it's an all you can eat buffet with in demand shoes. I think getting one or two kicks would be considered a great day. 

Dont get why anyone would think the jordan "craze" may come to an end. It only seems to be slowly increasing over time.

I kno what u mean .. but all things (even great ones) do come to an end
Yup. They just keep pushing the limits to see how far they can go.
Some factors to consider.
a. Price - it keeps going up and will hit a value that people truly don't want to pay or can't afford.
b. Product being sold - you can only retro a shoe so many times over a period of time. At the moment, Nike is holding nothing back and has already started doing retros almost semi-annually. Yes, they will do a gimmick but how long before it gets old or people say, hey man, I have those from 2 yrs ago.
c. Trends - right now, buying every release seems like its the cool thing to do. Its like camping is the thing to do. Younger kids are especially guilty of "renting" shoes and moving on to the next. Once that gets old, sales will change. Tragic retro+ color ways will start sitting again.

Only way the "jordan craze" ends is if the person or persons copping them pass away or get too old to even care anymore. :lol:

The end of JB's fiscal year is 5/31/13, and a few inside sources have confirmed that JB will unload the boat of anything sitting, to pad yearly numbers.... These are confirmed restocks set for 5/25/13 along with lots of other Nikes... More info to come...

Fire Red 5s (in store at Footlockers, Footactions, and Champs, more updates to come)

Bred 13s (no additional info yet, but will hit outlets this Saturday also)

White Cement 3 88s $200 (Foot Locker, Easbay, and Footaction online only, no Finishline, will have GS sizes)

Joker 3's $160 (select Footlockers and Footactions)

Bred 11s (in store at Footlockers, Footactions, and Champs, more updates to come)

Grape 5s (moved to same day as black grapes, June 1st I think)

Thunder 4s $160 (finishline only will have GS sizes also)

White Cement 4s (some footlockers and HOH)

Bred 4s $160 (in store at select Champs, more info to come)

NO JORDAN 1'S THIS DAY WILL BE FOR BLACK TOES ONLY!

Foams... (some HOH stores only, online not confirmed yet)
Fighter Jets
Stealth
Pink

*Edit*
Lots of Lebron X's and KD's also (still getting info on which shoes will drop)
 hopefully it cuts down on questions. Maybe the first page needs to be quoted on every page since those who ask the same questions dont go look at it

Last edited:
 hopefully it cuts down on questions. Maybe the first page needs to be quoted on every page since those who ask the same questions dont go look at it
Still doesn't really answer the question if the WC IVs will be online and/or in-store at Footlocker

We're still over 2 full weeks away, I'm so sure more details will be available by then...

I heard the Black Grapes have been pushed back to the 15th of June now............if this is true what are they thinking? "We better leave a gap for people to save up after they go for broke on this restock or they wont sell?" Id still cop

Yup. They just keep pushing the limits to see how far they can go.
Some factors to consider.
a. Price - it keeps going up and will hit a value that people truly don't want to pay or can't afford.
b. Product being sold - you can only retro a shoe so many times over a period of time. At the moment, Nike is holding nothing back and has already started doing retros almost semi-annually. Yes, they will do a gimmick but how long before it gets old or people say, hey man, I have those from 2 yrs ago.
c. Trends - right now, buying every release seems like its the cool thing to do. Its like camping is the thing to do. Younger kids are especially guilty of "renting" shoes and moving on to the next. Once that gets old, sales will change. Tragic retro+ color ways will start sitting again.
RENTING, wow the perfect word for it. Man I wish I could shake your hand. 

Renting- Buying a Jordan shoe to wear but then selling it to buy the next release. 

Also, I think price will be the determining factor in how long this craze last, simply because Nike/JB has all phases of the athletic shoe market cornered, Jordans/Leborns/KD's for basketball/casual, Air Max for running/casual, their cleats are popular. I just don't see them losing out unless they price themselves out. I read somewhere just today that Nike/JB is the one of/if not the only company to never see a year in the red. The SWOOSH is bigger than we actually realize. Just think about it when we go in a shoe store we automatically go to the NIKE/JB section first, even if we went for loafers,LOL.

^^^ you are right BUT there are other alternatives that are NOT jordan retros. a lot of people, tho a small piece of the pie, have moved to KDs, Kobes, and Lebrons since they are better quality, have interesting colors, and a lot of the time can be purchased for below retail.

personally, I have less than 15 jordans these days. quality doesnt make me happy enough to keep buying them every week and they dont sit anymore so i cant get them for below retail anymore like that.

Last edited:
^^^ you are right BUT there are other alternatives that are NOT jordan retros. a lot of people, tho a small piece of the pie, have moved to KDs, Kobes, and Lebrons since they are better quality, have interesting colors, and a lot of the time can be purchased for below retail.

personally, I have less than 15 jordans these days. quality doesnt make me happy enough to keep buying them every week and they dont sit anymore so i cant get them for below retail anymore like that.
I feel you on that! But overall it's still a win for Nike! 

Honestly in the past 2 years I've only bought 3 shoes at retail. But I've manage to get over 25-30 pairs of everything I want for well below retail due to the hype, impulse buys, and my new favorite word, "RENTING." 

JB really hasn't done alot to just get me pumped in terms of Retro selection and new colorways. Now those Toro 4's are some vintage type Jordan shoes, IMO. I just for some reason still don't like the shoes that I/WE didn't like as a kid. So when they retro I don't trip, I just wait for some guy to break them in and I grab them for steal.

Just saw the midsole of my bred 4s crack a little. I hope the restock includes them so I can have a pair on ice when I beat mine to shreds

only thing I need here are pink foams and maybe something from the all star game package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom