Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know if the black/red 13 will be hitting all outlets? there is an outlet in Albertville like 40-60 mins from me
grin.gif
 not sure it would be worth it the way they barely discount at outlets these days, all that gas.

Last edited:
does anyone know if the black/red 13 will be hitting all outlets? there is an outlet in Albertville like 40-60 mins from me >D  not sure it would be worth it the way they barely discount at outlets these days, all that gas.

follow www.sneakersteal.com -> its run by a niketalker that posts outlet updates. good people.

quick answer = yes. they are hitting outlets right now for $140.00

IF YOU WONDER WHERE YOUR POST WENT, IT WAS PROBABLY DELETED IF YOU TALKED ABOUT BOTS OR RESELLERS.

The reason is I want to keep this thread somewhat on topic and the crying about resellers is old and tired. I will delete any posts, though I will probably miss some, for people that talk about how many they flipping or whatever also so its not a 1 sided issue. It should stimulate a more positive environment in here.

The goal is to clean up the culture in here and we can realize this goal better as we grow our staff. We definitely need change.
Agreed!

Looking forward to this day though, gonna wake up way early to drive back to my house from a camping trip to cop some shoes I missed out on then drive back to the lake haha. 

Black/gold 1's aren't going to be popping up at any major retailers. Don't know why anyone would think they would. Definition of a limited release.

Black/Gold 1's are the definition of a true QS .. FNL, FTL, NDC, EASTBAY, etc didn't get them.

I guess we can add those to Santa's wishlist

Wishful thinking indeed. It just sucks that HoH releases overall haven't been so exclusive since Chicago was the third city to get one. No Jordan PEs like NYC got and the gold/blk pair pretty much centered in NYC with the JBC festivities. I get the connection, but would be nice to see a little more love in Chicago.

IF U ARE IN PROVIDENCE THE HOUSE OF HOOPS GRAND OPENING

Royals

Knicks 1

Grape 5's

White Foams

Sixers Chuckposites

celtic 1's

bugs 8

kd elite

bron elites

some kobes and more 

Someone needs to delete all the posts that say "Bred 4".  What a ridiculous name.  Clean up the culture in here.

(Yes, I realize I just said it.. but it was necessary. 
glasses.gif
)

Someone needs to delete all the posts that say "Bred 4".  What a ridiculous name.  Clean up the culture in here.

glasses.gif
)
I say bred what ever shoe it is.... I thought bred was a short way of saying black and red, I didnt know it was an actual name that was given to one single shoe...... To me the name of the shoe is 1,2,3,4,5, ect.....

Last edited:

glasses.gif
)
I say bred what ever shoe it is.... I thought bred was a short way of saying black and red, I didnt know it was an actual name that was given to one single shoe...... To me the name of the shoe is 1,2,3,4,5, ect.....

bred is a term that has been used recently. a lot of older heads hate it but it is what it is. in my opinion bred kind of strips the individuality of the shoe ie bred 6 vs infrared 6, black/cement 4 vs bred 4, black/red patent leathers vs bred 11s.

bred is a term that has been used recently. a lot of older heads hate it but it is what it is. in my opinion bred kind of strips the individuality of the shoe ie bred 6 vs infrared 6, black/cement 4 vs bred 4, black/red patent leathers vs bred 11s.
Cool, I see what your saying!

excuse me. who are you again? exactly nobody, Bred 4 stands if you dont like it click those heels 3times and got to another section..
Lol, dont go in on him, its just his opinion.... People can call them what they want, at the end of the day they are Retro 4's on the box, that will never change, so it dosent matter...

excuse me. who are you again? exactly nobody, Bred 4 stands if you dont like it click those heels 3times and got to another section..
Yeah, you're right, I'm nobody.. but so are you, so I guess we're even.  Sorry, I'm just not a fan of this "Bred" phenomenon.  They have always been Black/Cement IV's to me, and they were my first pair back in 1989 so they are special to me.  But since you have handed down final judgement that these are now known as the Bred 4's I guess we must abide by your ruling.

And cute Wizard of Oz joke, never heard that one before.

I just got off the phone with my boy who is a personal friend of the HOH manager. He told me the HOH manager wouldn't know what they are re stocking until they get their shipment. Is there any truth to this?

I have friends that work at Nike outlets and they always tell people they don't know what they are getting, but that's all BS. They can check the inbound and see what's coming in, but I understand it's a lot of hassle to look through 100s of style numbers on a inbound sheet, so it's easier just to tell the customer IDK. If they are going to receive a random stock, I know they usually get emails from the DM. That's how Vacaville knew they were getting XIs, Vs, and VIIs.

Last edited:
Wishful thinking indeed. It just sucks that HoH releases overall haven't been so exclusive since Chicago was the third city to get one. No Jordan PEs like NYC got and the gold/blk pair pretty much centered in NYC with the JBC festivities. I get the connection, but would be nice to see a little more love in Chicago.

HoH Chicago was one of only 3 HoH's in the world that actually did get the black n gold 1 (NYC and Miami)...

We're not still fighting about shoe nicknames, right? That was just a small glitch in the matrix, right?

c'mon son...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom