Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same day. NDC just hasn't confirmed, while only FNL online and Hibbett Sports in stores have confirmed
If that's the case I might have to sell some of the shoes I have parked in my closet, to make room for this mega restock.

Buh bye:

1- LeBron X Plat

2- Jordan 13 HGG

3- Air Max Milan

Womp. Not exactly the pair I was hoping to cop. Hopefully this is good for some of you other guys. Anyone know where the Black/Red IVs are dropping? If I can't get those, I might just settle for Black Toes.

Last edited:
2 things.

1. THERE IS A RETRO 1 THREAD FOR THE BLACK TOES... TAKE THAT STUFF THERE.
2. READ PAGE 1 IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE THESE SHOES ARE DROPPING.

kamuekcmo has been kind enough to keep page 1 updated.

Hmmmmmmmmmm re-releasing makes this whole thing sounds like an entire re-launch of the shoe, not just a few restocked pairs.

Hmmmmmmmmmm re-releasing makes this whole thing sounds like an entire re-launch of the shoe, not just a few restocked pairs.

you are just worried about syntax at that point. bottom line: shoes are being made available to the public again by retailers.

Yeah thats what it is... The 88 3's and Thunder 4's are a full out re-launch. Everything else will have limited availability... There will be more bred or black and red 4's than the other shoes, but not as much as the 88's or Thunders...

I am being told that NBA.com will have white cement 4's and that they put them up a few weeks ago (maybe 3) by mistake, can anyone confirm this... That will be our proof!

Last edited:
kamuekcmo, any further word on what KD's will restock? Aunt Pearl's hopefully?

If I can get the 88's out of this I'll be satisfied.  Took an L on the original launch.

Yeah thats what it is... The 88 3's and Thunder 4's are a full out re-launch. Everything else will have limited availability... There will be more bred or black and red 4's than the other shoes, but not as much as the 88's or Thunders...

Sorry for the ignorance but does it mean there's a chance there would be a restock of of jays at local stores?

-Drew

I am being told that NBA.com will have white cement 4's and that they put them up a few days ago (maybe 3) by mistake, can anyone confirm this... That will be our proof!

they only put size 9s, 9.5s up on there site a few weeks ago. all orders that I know of were canceled after they were put on a backordered status.

Hmmmmmmmmmm re-releasing makes this whole thing sounds like an entire re-launch of the shoe, not just a few restocked pairs.

Sorry for the ignorance but does it mean there's a chance there would be a restock of of jays at local stores?

-Drew

READ PAGE 1 OR CALL YOUR LOCAL STORE NEXT WEEK.

Last edited:
they only put size 9s, 9.5s up on there site a few weeks ago. all orders that I know of were canceled after they were put on a backordered status.
READ PAGE 1 OR CALL YOUR LOCAL STORE NEXT WEEK.
OK, Im checking into it...

kamuekcmo, any further word on what KD's will restock? Aunt Pearl's hopefully?

If I can get the 88's out of this I'll be satisfied.  Took an L on the original launch.
I will have info on KD, Lebrons, and Kobes by Wed... I dont know much about kobes, but i was told a superman Kobe shoe... I dont know if thats new or old..

I will have info on KD, Lebrons, and Kobes by Wed... I dont know much about kobes, but i was told a superman Kobe shoe... I dont know if thats new or old..
Those are probably the Venice Beach Kobes that you are talking about. They're sit to release on the 25th of this month.

Ahhh man this thread is gonna pick up steam when next week comes. But I'm liking all the info on this thread and bigj cleaning up the bot/reseller talk makes looking at this thread enjoyable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom