Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FNL restock in February was posted here beforehand and confirmed by Niketalk memebers sources for specific shoes like Concords and black/red 11's, among most of the others, and was first reported here.

This place has plenty of members that are a more reliable source than any of the sneaker blogs these 2012/2013 "sneakerheads" worship and think have some sort of insider knowledge. Those blogs pull so much BREAKING NEWS from NT it isn't even funny. Companies are never going to verify to you their restocks that are supposed to be a surprise. Why is twitter so reliable, Joey? FNL's twitter said they would not have Royal 1s up until 5pm on February 15th. But that company knew they would have them and I know that's a fact because the buyer I know had a pair on February 2nd. NDC's twitter had said they WOULD have Royals and Knicks 1s multiple times and then changed their tune closer to RD. They tell twitter people all the time that they don't have any information for a shoe unless it is on their calendar. They tell them some shoe is soldout on Nike.com and does not have plans for any more pairs to be available, while I am texting with a member of the social media team and he is telling me what time the link will go live later that day. Don't rely on twitter and some 16 yr olds app like its official bc they take info from here and post it there.

I followed that thread and actually got a bred 11 from that info, had a concord in my cart and FNL wouldn't let me check out as always. The info was here day prior and it was surprisingly solid, which was awesome. But nobody had any info on any other of the "epic" restocks that happened this spring. I'm not trying to be negative and shoot anybody down, I'm just saying there is no legit info with a person saying "my sources are guaranteeing bred 11's, WC4's and many other shoes are going to restock on the 25" which is what happened for that FNL restock. And everyone knows about NDC's twitter BS and switching **** up last minute, they are clearly unreliable with their info, but they are CONFIRMING shoes, and that's the info I'll choose to follow at the time being, I suggest you do the same. I wouldn't miss an RSVP or pass on something that's confirmed because your sitting at your computer waiting for some epic restock link to be tweeted from NDC. If you chose to do that, go for it lol.

Hopefully I can get my 88s at my local footlocker which they confirmed to me they will have that way I can go ham on the online releases !! Good luck everyone ! Big thanks to kamuekco as well!

With all these rumored and confirmed restocks i feel more confident i'll be able to get what i'm aiming for 

Hopefully I can get my 88s at my local footlocker which they confirmed to me they will have that way I can go ham on the online releases !! Good luck everyone ! Big thanks to kamuekco as well!

What footlocker confirmed in store 88's?

I called my local Southern California footlocker and asked if they were restocking the 88s n they said yes... I don't know about other ftl though

U still didn't answer the question, but thanks? I guess...

I'm sure tons of southern Cali NT dudes would wanna know what FTL is confirming 88's in store.

What town and mall? might as well post the phone # while your at it.

I followed that thread and actually got a bred 11 from that info, had a concord in my cart and FNL wouldn't let me check out as always. The info was here day prior and it was surprisingly solid, which was awesome. But nobody had any info on any other of the "epic" restocks that happened this spring. I'm not trying to be negative and shoot anybody down, I'm just saying there is no legit info with a person saying "my sources are guaranteeing bred 11's, WC4's and many other shoes are going to restock on the 25" which is what happened for that FNL restock. And everyone knows about NDC's twitter BS and switching **** up last minute, they are clearly unreliable with their info, but they are CONFIRMING shoes, and that's the info I'll choose to follow at the time being, I suggest you do the same. I wouldn't miss an RSVP or pass on something that's confirmed because your sitting at your computer waiting for some epic restock link to be tweeted from NDC. If you chose to do that, go for it lol.

I see what you are saying, but you have to look at the situation... The past restocks were just restocks, but this time we have 3 big shoes already on the calender, 4 with the black toe 1's all on the same day, that's going to prompt people as myself to start poking around asking more and more questions and as a result getting more info that we probly never would have gotten if this was just another grape RESTOCK..... I have 2 sources that I usualy talk to once a month, but now I have been talking to them almost ever other day. That's why I have more info than from any of the past restocks.

Question

Do you think more low key drops will occur across NDC? More Grs then anything like Yots/gradient Kobe's, Plat Lebrons or am1 fb for example?

I want more options then anything since I'm tryna drop my spending on kicks until the holiday season

No that info was in the proper threads a week before the FNL restock, and I know because I posted it. I don't need to follow your suggestions because I do know people that give me this info directly. If JMadidas says something, it is confirmed 100%. It would do you some good to pay more attention and figure out for yourself who is reliable on here. You never know who is on the other side of that screen name. I don't need anything from this restock, as I have multiples of every shoe in it except 1 and it's not listed in here, because of my sources. If I post something it is confirmed by those who make the confirmations public, among others at the companies selling the shoes. If I post it on niketalk it is only to help members here and there are others here doing the same. If we wanted to create an app, you'd have it on your phone. It's fine to question things, you should. But don't use apps, blogs and twitter accounts as your basis for that, especially when they all either mislead on a regular basis or take their information from NT.

I see what you are saying, but you have to look at the situation... The past restocks were just restocks, but this time we have 3 big shoes already on the calender, 4 with the black toe 1's all on the same day, that's going to prompt people as myself to start poking around asking more and more questions and as a result getting more info that we probly never would have gotten if this was just another grape RESTOCK..... I have 2 sources that I usualy talk to once a month, but now I have been talking to them almost ever other day. That's why I have more info than from any of the past restocks.

I understand that, and I have no reason to doubt you. I'm just trying to draw a clear line on what's confirmed and what's only speculation. And honestly I wasn't specifically calling your info out as much as I was talking about info on this thread in general. If I quoted you specifically I should have made it clear that I was speaking in broader terms about the thread in general.

I have numerous sources as well, and all I'm hearing is "too early to tell, I'll hit u back when we get our shipment".

oh my bad bro , Ventura California ... Pacific view mall... (805) 644-9472

REPPED. if that's solid, that's golden info.

Last edited:
That footlocker is not restocking 88's in store. They have never had then so it wouldn't be a restock. Did you think that guy may have just meant that footlocker is restocking them, the company? Or that he doesn't know what he's talking about? Either way, it's not true. These will not release in stores in the US. Haven't before and won't in the future. It's a shoe to test many things for Nike as a company, and it's continued testing will stay the same.

I understand that, and I have no reason to doubt you. I'm just trying to draw a clear line on what's confirmed and what's only speculation. And honestly I wasn't specifically calling your info out as much as I was talking about info on this thread in general. If I quoted you specifically I should have made it clear that I was speaking in broader terms about the thread in general.

I have numerous sources as well, and all I'm hearing is "too early to tell, I'll hit u back when we get our shipment".

LMAO no, those are not sources. Those are local store employees. I am talking real, corporate sources for the entire company. Kam is taking about an accountant and a warehouse lead. At least from what he has shared. We are not talking about the same thing when we say sources.

That footlocker is not restocking 88's in store. They have never had then so it wouldn't be a restock. Did you think that guy may have just meant that footlocker is restocking them, the company? Or that he doesn't know what he's talking about? Either way, it's not true. These will not release in stores in the US. Haven't before and won't in the future. It's a shoe to test many things for Nike as a company, and it's continued testing will stay the same.

they can feel free to extend this "testing" (including da nike air heel) specifically to the black-cement aj4 & black-metallic silver aj5
just saying

Just do it

Who gives 2 f***s about whats shoes been confirmed. Honestly regardless if something yalll lookin for 98% of yall gonna wake up and check any. You habe confirmation that the 25th is a restock day for 3 shoes. With that informationjust ridenit out til closer to RD then worry about what stores are having because as far as online no one is gonna tell you before hand just how it is.

No point of people arguing debating back and forth writing a few paragraphs about who said what and who confirmed or lied and whats rumors.

End rant ..

Who gives 2 f***s about whats shoes been confirmed. Honestly regardless if something yalll lookin for 98% of yall gonna wake up and check any. You habe confirmation that the 25th is a restock day for 3 shoes. With that informationjust ridenit out til closer to RD then worry about what stores are having because as far as online no one is gonna tell you before hand just how it is.

No point of people arguing debating back and forth writing a few paragraphs about who said what and who confirmed or lied and whats rumors.

End rant ..

Bravo!! U summed up exactly what I've been thinking. Reminds me of when I was a young *** kid. Surprised grown men "possibly women too" act like this when a restock is close. Half the people with the information still probably gonna strike out on release day anyways.

Last edited:
Only thing I am looking forward to on the 25 is the Black toes and the 88 restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom