Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's crazy, ppl give insider info and other people want you to prove where it came from and what time and what store and yadda yadda. Why count your eggs before they hatch? If dude said be patient and wait it out all you need to do is have your money and the day off so you can decide what to cop that is going to be available. Technically if none of the others are released life still is going to go on.

Repped on accident for the quote, jumped the gun on that one. Show me a twitter conformation or reliable sneaker app conformation if more shoes are confirmed... If not call it what it is, RUMORED.

The J23 app has some of the shoes I listed but not all, the app is ran by someone with legit info. And as I said a few post up, a RESTOCK is not going to be on a release calender, they will just pop up. So in order to know someone would have to tip you off. A relaunch or re-release will have a date, location, and info will be out early.

How come every restock listing says nothing about WC4's or bred 11's and everyone assumes their restocking? .

Idk about you but out of all the restocks that have happened this year not one of them were posted confirmed or had info prior to. It just happened.

Bred 11s were relaunched in march so they had a date.

Was at Footlocker yesterday and asked about cement IVs. Told me they don't know which shoes specifically, but they are expecting to restock everything. Needless to say I'll be camped out on the 25th 
nerd.gif

If they restocking online will they drop the links like any other release or will it be at a random time?

Last I heard is everything will be at the normal time. Links will be given for Black toe 1's, 88's, and Thunder 4's, bred 4's will be in store, and AS OF NOW everything else will just pop up, like past restocks.

Anyone know what shoes footaction will be carrying with this restock? Pretty much which sites besides finish line or footlocker.

FNL restock in February was posted here beforehand and confirmed by Niketalk memebers sources for specific shoes like Concords and black/red 11's, among most of the others, and was first reported here.

This place has plenty of members that are a more reliable source than any of the sneaker blogs these 2012/2013 "sneakerheads" worship and think have some sort of insider knowledge. Those blogs pull so much BREAKING NEWS from NT it isn't even funny. Companies are never going to verify to you their restocks that are supposed to be a surprise. Why is twitter so reliable, Joey? FNL's twitter said they would not have Royal 1s up until 5pm on February 15th. But that company knew they would have them and I know that's a fact because the buyer I know had a pair on February 2nd. NDC's twitter had said they WOULD have Royals and Knicks 1s multiple times and then changed their tune closer to RD. They tell twitter people all the time that they don't have any information for a shoe unless it is on their calendar. They tell them some shoe is soldout on Nike.com and does not have plans for any more pairs to be available, while I am texting with a member of the social media team and he is telling me what time the link will go live later that day. Don't rely on twitter and some 16 yr olds app like its official bc they take info from here and post it there.

Last edited:
Another update, I guess got pass me, Bred 4's will now not only be instore but online at Champs at 8am est, and link will be given, I got this info from Champs Twitter... So see people things are changing as we speak, this should be a fun day.

Thank you so much for the updates man. 
I don't know how much you guys want to take from this, but yesterday I was at finishline and asked one of the store workers if they're restocking anything besides the Thunder 4s and he said "Stay aware young one."

Last I heard is everything will be at the normal time. Links will be given for Black toe 1's, 88's, and Thunder 4's, bred 4's will be in store, and AS OF NOW everything else will just pop up, like past restocks.

I use the J23 app and every other shoe other than the ones I listed clearly say "RUMORED" next to them, and WC4's aren't even listed. In the past year Nike has never notified anybody ahead of time for a "full page restock" like they had a month or two ago on that random Tuesday. They always pop up random date and time. A relaunch like your suggesting is massive #'s in store and online across the country. They aren't "relaunching" any of these shoes in large quantities, #'s won't even be close to the bred 11 "restock" that just happened. There are gonna be a lot of salty people out here if you guys are planning on huge quantities. The 88's were mega limited to begin with, the restock is gonna be minimal #'s at best. I hope I'm wrong and they have tons of shoes in massive #'s so everyone can go cop crazy and have an awesome Memorial Day weekend, but let's be real. If bred 11's, fire 5's and joker 3's do restock, it's gonna be in select stores (HOH and select champs) in super limited #'s. Bred 11's just hit outlets, i wouldn't plan on seeing any of these rumored shoes on NDC or online at all. And still NO INFO on WC4's.

Last edited:
I feel like whatever ends up on NDC or FNL.com are the only options that I may even have a shot at. FTL or Eastbay never work for me.....

Last edited:
Black bottom 9 were in outlets months ago and were just a Nike.com only item this past week, so what's your point? Oh, and by the way we only knew about that a week before they went on sale with this all of a sudden new story, which I would also like to add was part of this sale everything b4 the fiscal year is up at the end of May....

Another update, I guess got pass me, Bred 4's will now not only be instore but online at Champs at 8am est, and link will be given, I got this info from Champs Twitter... So see people things are changing as we speak, this should be a fun day.

with the updates, no matter how minute, & everything - solid effort on this thread man! much appreciated
good looking out for the NT community, you're becoming an NT asset

damn this is gonna be a fun morning... glad i got my blk toes 1s on lock to pick up at 12am so i can go crazy online at 7

I use the J23 app and every other shoe other than the ones I listed clearly say "RUMORED" next to them, and WC4's aren't even listed. In the past year Nike has never notified anybody ahead of time for a "full page restock" like they had a month or two ago on that random Tuesday. They always pop up random date and time. A relaunch like your suggesting is massive #'s in store and online across the country. They aren't "relaunching" any of these shoes in large quantities, #'s won't even be close to the bred 11 "restock" that just happened. There are gonna be a lot of salty people out here if you guys are planning on huge quantities. The 88's were mega limited to begin with, the restock is gonna be minimal #'s at best. I hope I'm wrong and they have tons of shoes in massive #'s so everyone can go cop crazy and have an awesome Memorial Day weekend, but let's be real. If bred 11's, fire 5's and joker 3's do restock, it's gonna be in select stores (HOH and select champs) in super limited #'s. Bred 11's just hit outlets, i wouldn't plan on seeing any of these rumored shoes on NDC or online at all. And still NO INFO on WC4's.

Black bottom 9's were in outlets
months ago and were just a Nike.com only item this past week, so what's your point? Oh, and by the way we only knew about that a week before they went on sale with this all of a sudden new story, which I would also like to add was part of this sale everything b4 the fiscal year is up at the end of May....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom