Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be extremely lucky to checkout with multiple pairs before it timesout and your cart is emptied. I'd suggest checking out first and then doubling back for more.

only thing im trying for is another pair of 88s 2nd pair of blk toes... got 1 on lock.. everything else i got.. corks not gon happen so not wasting my time

i wonder will ndc have that we saved your spot in line........gonna make it hard to go after mulitple shoes

You should use multiple browsers for multiple shoes. Unless you wait for the shoe to cart then go back for more.

You'd be extremely lucky to checkout with multiple pairs before it timesout and your cart is emptied. I'd suggest checking out first and then doubling back for more.

By the time you check out and double back everything will be sold. Nike will hold your cart for more than 10 min if you decide to try for more than one pair. 10 min is more than enough time.

You should use multiple browsers for multiple shoes. Unless you wait for the shoe to cart then go back for more.
By the time you check out and double back everything will be sold. Nike will hold your cart for more than 10 min if you decide to try for more than one pair. 10 min is more than enough time.
to be on the safe side i recommend you checking out within 5 minutes. add your #1 first then go back for another but once u hit that 5 min mark its time to check IMO

I agree with the method of multiple browsers/tabs

^^^ Does doubling back ever work for you? It sounds like a guaranteed fail. I usually try to add all I can to my cart then check out. Just wanna know your experience.

Last edited:
rescheduled my camping trip at the lake so I can leave Saturday afternoon rather than Friday afternoon.  Hoping for the Black Toe 1's first, then doubling up on the 88's because I wear my first pair so much. If corks are there though may have to try, could be an expensive Saturday.

honestly with all this info coming so soon before restock day, countless accounts being made just to post in here, I feel there's gonna be a lot of dreams crushed on may 25th
laugh.gif
 i'll be happy just to get a pair of something

just to make it clear, for the shoes that OP posted under "nike.com", will those be released via twitter link only? or will we be able to navigate through the site and select the shoe?

to the people worrying about multiple pairs.. one pair is often hard on a restock.. if you are going for multiples at least secure one before moving on.. because that can easily backfire

Last edited:
just to make it clear, for the shoes that OP posted under "nike.com", will those be released via twitter link only? or will we be able to navigate through the site and select the shoe?

I think the only ones with TLO are the 88s and black toes ... The restocks will be on the site to navigate ..

to be on the safe side i recommend you checking out within 5 minutes. add your #1 first then go back for another but once u hit that 5 min mark its time to check IMO

I agree with the method of multiple browsers/tabs

Multiple browser/tab method is definitely a must even if u r getting only one shoe. Always paranoid that the site flakes and i lose something in cart.

^^^ Does doubling back ever work for you? It sounds like a guaranteed fail. I usually try to add all I can to my cart then check out. Just wanna know your experience.
Worked for the 4/10 restock grabbed HGG for me then went back to grab my cousin a pair. But then i went straight for those checked out immediately then double back. I think if you add to cart shop around then 5 min later check out and try to double back you will come up empty handed for the 2nd go round.

I believe and agree that 10 minute window is true but personally i just like to secure my #1 pair first thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom