Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they didn't ruin 4s they don't look good at all with that long tongue and lower cut with huge dip in the ankle

FYI - quality on the fire red IVs was tragic to say the least. Mil IVs weren't much better.
man my Milli 4s creased while trying them on. If the Fire Red IVs are as such I may pass, although they are a dope OG colorway.

fr iv's came pre-creased in areas other than the toe box; like the ankle area.

I wore mil ivs to the mall.... looked like OGs. creased so hard university... returned to nike under the 30 day return policy.

The Cement IVs which are one of my favorites all time, which I purchased last year for over retail, do and have creased easily.  They still look good when rocked though!

It's crazy that all these shoes were just sitting in stock(my assumption), probably could have just released them all the first time and everybody would have been happy...:smh:

It's crazy that all these shoes were just sitting in stock(my assumption), probably could have just released them all the first time and everybody would have been happy...:smh:

For real! I would of been extremely happy and not have to stressing about which place is getting them or are they online or not.

I just want to go back to the days where I could just walk in and pick up the shoe I'm looking for.

It's crazy that all these shoes were just sitting in stock(my assumption), probably could have just released them all the first time and everybody would have been happy...
mean.gif
That's not a good business move.  The way they do it allows people to thirst for them and they'll have another opportunity to release them and bank even more due to the hype.  Marketing 101.

I wore mil ivs to the mall.... looked like OGs. creased so hard university... returned to nike under the 30 day return policy.
I shoulda returned mine to didn't even think about it was just salty they creased after one wear I love the military's tho love the cw.

What time does Nike.com do their online releases at? Also are the Bred 11s only dropping online?

FYI - quality on the fire red IVs was tragic to say the least. Mil IVs weren't much better.
man my Milli 4s creased while trying them on. If the Fire Red IVs are as such I may pass, although they are a dope OG colorway.

But the '12 version is leagues above the '06 releases. Especially that ugly smudge on the back of the FRs.

But the '12 version is leagues above the '06 releases. Especially that ugly smudge on the back of the FRs.
I did not cop the 06 Mil IV's but I did get the 12's - I have not had much trouble with these, but I have only worn them maybe twice

Damn I haven't been this excited about memorial weekend since the 90's going down to wildwood as a high school student. jersey heads know
All jokes aside this thread is gonna blow up next week easily 300 pages
I'm originally from that area.  Used to hit up Cape May and Ocean City.  Only actually went to the boardwalk in Wildwood like once or twice.

Got a little intel from a local HOH insider, and they confirmed both Fire Red Vs, and Fire Red IVs. They mentioned a third shoe but they haven't gotten back to me. Also my local Champs confirmed they will be getting bred IVs on a fcfs basis. I hope they do guranteed tickets for those.

mean.gif
 @ bred 13s only being at outlets I hope this isn't true. so far it's looking like just 1's for me.
eyes.gif
I still think they will pop up, its just not confirmed yet..... But try to get the outlets they are like $130 or something, they are sitting..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom