Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The
The tag on my bred 4's does that. Feels like a damn knife sticking me back there.

Dude I just started wearing j's again and this was my first pair and I have two scars on the back of my legs. Like literally two blemishes, it's horrible, but my bred iv's are pretty fly lol

just cam from the mall here in va, dtlr is stocked and ready to go with the blk toe 1's, dude was so interested in my carmies   he just started sharing info on what stores will have what, even told me bout which restock will be where, (as said in page 1 of this thread) don't know how they doing it else where, but they seem to have split it up, for example( one ftl might get the joker 3's the other will get fired 5's,just an example on how it was explained to me),and the rest online,  I was told by the store manager at dtlr and ftl, not to to many ppl are calling an asking for em, at dtlr anyway,  (so far) so they will do  fcfs , so if online fails its still hope if  you in the va ..respect
smokin.gif

just cam from the mall here in va, dtlr is stocked and ready to go with the blk toe 1's, dude was so interested in my carmies   he just started sharing info on what stores will have what, even told me bout which restock will be where, (as said in page 1 of this thread) don't know how they doing it else where, but they seem to have split it up, for example( one ftl might get the joker 3's the other will get fired 5's,just an example on how it was explained to me),and the rest online,  I was told by the store manager at dtlr and ftl, not to to many ppl are calling an asking for em, at dtlr anyway,  (so far) so they will do  fcfs , so if online fails its still hope if  you in the va ..respect:smokin

Va aint rhode island dude

Might help with a lil location more than VA

I did say rva u must not be familiar with that term, that's Richmond Virginia  area ,and  Hampton area will have them as well.. hope this helps,cheers

I he
Dude I just started wearing j's again and this was my first pair and I have two scars on the back of my legs. Like literally two blemishes, it's horrible, but my bred iv's are pretty fly lol

Hahaha I hear ya on that. They're the first pair I got since I was in high school. The pain is worth how good they look!

Reading all these complaints about questions I have to wonder, is there any chance that the forum could be modified so that the first or second post of a thread like this can be user modified to give basic details of the item(s) being discussed? I've seen this on other hot deal websites where the second post is where anyone can go to find all the common info they need to get the deal or find out about something, I believe the info is all supplied by those involved in the thread and can updated by anyone.

Moderators, any thoughts to this?

Currently I like how this thread has all the info in the first post and it's updated to by the original poster I believe (or a moderator?). But it seems like it would save time if there was one open posting that all users could update wiki style.

yeah bruh.. but i wanted to confirm and also see when and if they are doing the raffle.. i dont understand why they cant just stick to word.. if they told you they having the 3s & 4s why would they tell me otherwise!?  
mad.gif
They don't want to give to much info out..they want to keep the releases low key especially in northridge

Digging this strategy by JB / Nike...Seems like it's helping the resell prices stay fairly low for most models following their initial releases...Sometimes, depending on the model, they can even be got for less than retail...:nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom