Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if people stop responding to the dumb questions when the answer is on Page 1 then those questions will stop being asked? Just a thought.

Maybe if people stop responding to the dumb questions when the answer is on Page 1 then those questions will stop being asked? Just a thought.

Still would get asked. If theyre too lazy to check now then they still wont when its not referenced. They should be silenced from posting if they ask something thats on page 1

Last edited:
The 1St page has links to shoes separately, I saw nothing about one link with all the shoes until a few pages ago. The info changed so I wondered if the original links were still good or did I need the one link. How is that stupid?

No way Nike tweets out all different links. It will be all one link and have to hope that each individual shoe has the same URL as when they first launched. Found the Cork link so I'm ready to go!

The 1St page has links to shoes separately, I saw nothing about one link with all the shoes until a few pages ago. The info changed so I wondered if the original links were still good or did I need the one link. How is that stupid?

Honestly the links on the first page - the person that listed them explained they could still work.

No way Nike tweets out all different links. It will be all one link and have to hope that each individual shoe has the same URL as when they first launched. Found the Cork link so I'm ready to go!

care to share the cork link ? I need a 2nd pair.

Regardless thanks to the OP for the updates, that day should be fun.

Must....Have.....Bred.....4's
frown.gif

they're talking wreckless on twitter right about now stating this info is pure speculation. Is there some hating going on in the interwebs?

I'm new to this thread. Just reading and trying to get a feel for what's going on in here. Is the color people talking about the royals? I just ask because my roommate just got 8 pairs of royals from his early release connect. And he wasn't able to get any pairs when they initially dropped. I'm thinking that they might've ramped up some more production on the royals possibly for this restock day.
Yes sir... they were talking about the "ROYALS".  I wonder when the drop day might be... cuz it can't be on the 25th.   

Nike may extend a production run at the time but i doubt they did that for royals to release in outlets.

Royals, the greatest release without its own thread. If i were a mod id let a thread start and just let it go. That one thread would consolidate all the riff raff and keep a large percentage of the forum clean. Love my grails (as people call em).

Royals, the greatest release without its own thread. If i were a mod id let a thread start and just let it go. That one thread would consolidate all the riff raff and keep a large percentage of the forum clean. Love my grails (as people call em).

Thank you!!

I FEEL LIKE THE 88'S AND BLACK TOES WILL EACH HAVE IT'S OWN LINK AND EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE ALL TOGETHER AS ONE LINK. IF SO, I'M GOOD TO GO.

JUST NEED CORKS AND BLACK TOES. PASS ON EVERYTHING ELSE UNLESS NDC HAS THUNDERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom