Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on people. I know I am a new NT member, but it is ridiculous seeing all these people post random *******t questions that have been asked and answered in the previous pages. My take.. If it is important for you to get a certain shoe, do your homework. We all have been provided with some great info in this forum, so instead of trying to keep making it as easy as possible on yourself, read the posts, search for keywords, search for links, instead of everything being laid out on a silver platter for you. 

I know its rough to sit here and read through nearly 80 pages of information, but if everyone just read the forum first, there would only be 15 pages of info. much better for all of us. 

Come on people. I know I am a new NT member, but it is ridiculous seeing all these people post random *******t questions that have been asked and answered in the previous pages. My take.. If it is important for you to get a certain shoe, do your homework. We all have been provided with some great info in this forum, so instead of trying to keep making it as easy as possible on yourself, read the posts, search for keywords, search for links, instead of everything being laid out on a silver platter for you. 

I know its rough to sit here and read through nearly 80 pages of information, but if everyone just read the forum first, there would only be 15 pages of info. much better for all of us. 

Welcome to :nthat:!

I agree with you 100%.

"Do you homework." = Nails on a chalkboard.

I graduated from school years ago. I refuse to do anymore homework... >D

Last edited:
Dang I wonder y nike didn't just make them 88 a gr... dang granted houston was hosting the last asg, we had a bunch of em available. ... they are nothing special imo

jus called Northridge ftl... lady told me they dont know if/what they are restocking...

said to call next week monday or tuesday after 6pm. smh 
grin.gif

Anyone know what nikestore Chicago will be physically restocking?

The end of JB's fiscal year is 5/31/13, and a few inside sources have confirmed that JB will unload the boat of anything sitting, to pad yearly numbers.... These are confirmed restocks set for 5/25/13 along with lots of other Nikes... More info to come...

All the shoes on the 1st page are still going to happen on 5/25, but some stores (champs and HOH so far) are doing there own silent instore releases on random days all the way up to the 25th. As an EXAMPLE the format they are using is...

Thursday: Grape 5's and Bugs Bunny 8's (EXAMPLE)

Friday: Cool Grey 9's and Fire Red 5's (EXAMPLE)

Saturday: Bred 11's (EXAMPLE)

I don't know which stores will do what or when, my suggestion is to watch Twitter and call..

*****Footlocker and/or House of Hoops*****
*Grape 5's (HOH)
*Grape 5s (shipments are coming into stores)
So is that in store only or no?
and are these random restocks leading up to the 25th online too?

Last edited:

Welcome to :nthat:!

I agree with you 100%.

"Do you homework." = Nails on a chalkboard.

I graduated from school years ago. I refuse to do anymore homework... >D

I also hate that terminology. But I guess the new wave of members are all youngsters. They are technically doing their "HW".
We older guys just put in "Work". Or "Doing work".
:tongue:

Are there any more Finishlines receiving grapes. If so question the sizes there receiving, because my local only received sizes 9-10. Hopefully that changes Monday.
Palm Beach County by the way.

Has that not been the theme at the outlets lately? Every hot Jordan release over the last year or so has hit outlets in large numbers. Oly vi and vii
Xii
Xiii
Black red xi
V
IV
Etc
How do u find out what's gonna hit he outlets?

looks like round my way all champs will have bred 4s...footaction will have joker 3s....footlocker to have fire red 4s and 5s

Anyone know what nikestore Chicago will be physically restocking?
So is that in store only or no?
and are these random restocks leading up to the 25th online too?
I dont have info on Nikestore Chi town, so far Grapes are instore at select HOH, the restocks leading up to the 25th are intore as well, but im not hearing much more about those, so i think only a few are doing that...  If not it will be the 25th....

The only thing I want to see restock isn't. Happening smh. Really need some royals for retail lol. Everything else you all can eat it up!
But don't get me wrong just like the half of you I'm going for those 88s. Copped on RD through NDC n FNL without a problem

The champs in my city confirmed there getting
the bred 4s and are doing a raffle this Sun thru Wed. Im in Jacksonville, Fl.

I already posted what they will restocking
yeah bruh.. but i wanted to confirm and also see when and if they are doing the raffle.. i dont understand why they cant just stick to word.. if they told you they having the 3s & 4s why would they tell me otherwise!?  
mad.gif

Based on the questions from the last couple of pages, this might be good to keep in mind. These are the two tweets from NDC when they announced the last two limited restocks:

If anyone remembers these last two restocks, the link that NDC provided in both of these tweets went to a single page that contained all the sneakers that were restocked on that day.

Has that not been the theme at the outlets lately? Every hot Jordan release over the last year or so has hit outlets in large numbers. Oly vi and vii
Xii
Xiii
Black red xi
V
IV
Etc
How do u find out what's gonna hit he outlets?

We have an outlet thread in the retro section. People post info there. There is also a website run by a member called sneakersteal.com. He posts updates for outlet info daily.

The
The tag on my bred 4's does that. Feels like a damn knife sticking me back there.

Dude I just started wearing j's again and this was my first pair and I have two scars on the back of my legs. Like literally two blemishes, it's horrible, but my bred iv's are pretty fly lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom