Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
since kamuekcmo jumped ship, I can pass the thread along to a new member. im open to a volunteer that will keep page 1 updated.

what did kamuekcmo or whatever do that was so bad to call him out for it? besides make this post and share info like always

Last edited:
what did kamuekcmo or whatever do that was so bad to call him out for it?

to keep it short and sweet so we can move on and focus on the restocking items:

he created this thread citing "his sources" and "his list." someone called him out for it. I told dude to chill. kamuekcmo and others starting going in on dude. I locked the thread, cleaned it up, and posted that people will be banned if they couldn't keep it on topic. kamuekcmo decided he wanted to go in another direction from NT. wish him the best. people need to understand that no one is perfect and that you have to weed out the relevant info that is being provided from the bs that comes along with it. kamuekcmo probably just got tired of the criticism. some was warranted. some wasn't.

Last edited:
I always thought he might get his info from a friend of his not necessarily a direct insider but damn that sucks that people always have to call him out. too many people on here think they are a sneaker god and know everything and put themselves on a pedestal
grin.gif

Not to get in to that too much, because I liked dude but I had to get over how he came off when he first started posting. So I can see how he can rub people the wrong way especially if you're an insider or know people also.

Hope he comes back, I'm sure he'll lurk, but this internet stuff isn't that serious. It's a sneaker board.

What info had he posted that wrong? Unless you are in the meetings your info is only as good as your sources, no? If I remember correctly he used to work at a major retailer and still had industry connections. Not saying anybody is above scrutiny but some members seemed to go hardbody on his info...

if NDC does in fact do a similar restock to the one back in early April it'll be Xmas in May.  I like how they just tweet out 1 link with all the shoes on the page.  That way everybody has a fair shot because not everybody is going after the same shoe.  Somebody who wants the Fire Red 5's who missed out before will go for them,  while somebody who has them may want the '88 3's they missed out on (vice versa).   5/25 should be interesting.  I doubt NDC will tweet out seperate links for each shoe and make them all TLO.  Maybe the black toe 1's will get a seperate TLO.

What info had he posted that wrong? Unless you are in the meetings your info is only as good as your sources, no? If I remember correctly he used to work at a major retailer and still had industry connections. Not saying anybody is above scrutiny but some members seemed to go hardbody on his info...
exactly. like I said some people here think they are sneaker gods and think too highly about knowing info. including him at times. honestly who cares if you are able to know when shoes are releasing... do you really need so much *** kissing for knowing about it first? do people really need to yell at you for claiming it when they may have already? in the end who really cares
mean.gif

These is the reason also I keep all info's to myself... Just not worth the hassle, specially if your just trying to help people out.

But back to the thread... My first priority will be the Black Toe 1s and 88s... Will try to go for others if I can.

Last edited:
LOOK, GO TO GENERAL SOMEWHERE AND CREATE A KAM APPRECIATION THREAD OR SOMETHING.

KEEP WHATEVER INFORMATION TO YOURSELF IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT OR GO MAKE A "WE GOT INFO" FACEBOOK GROUP FOR ALL I CARE. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE POSSIBLE RESTOCK ON THE 25TH OF MAY.

THANK GOD I GET PAID ON THE 24TH LMAO CANT WAIT ITS GONNA BE A BATTLE. HOPEFULLY I CAN GET MY HANDS ON MY FIRST PAIR OF FOAMS. JB IS STARTING TO BORE ME.

I'm sorry...is that a question or a statement?

I don't come here to post rumors or maybes...it is 100% confirmed, by me, that is all you need.

Thanks,

JM
"Get 'um" (method man voice)....no seriously, thanks to all dropping legit info about the restocks. It's much appreciated!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom