Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be cool if FTL/HOH did the same thing they did for the All-Star releases and restocks where they showed the different shoes on the different days.  Correct me if i'm wrong but I think at that time, they put info on the launch locator too...

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2013/02/08/houston-all-star-week-release-details/

That's probably not gonna happen this time.  Also, if you missed the post a few pages back -- someone said that FTL near them was doing silent releases leading up to the 25th.

Good luck everyone and if there's a pickup that you really want, then you'll probably put in the work to get it.

gotta try and get another pair of 3s and a pair for the lady.  hopefully everyone that wants a pair gets it this time

Somebody else on NT has that avy as well, forgot their name, always thought it was hilarious tho
laugh.gif

What! Dang well looks like I'll be changing the avy when I get home for lunch

kamuekcmo - I put the links on page 1 at the bottom of your original post so that members can find them there instead of asking over and over. pretty good info imo.

Does Nike typically use the same links for re-releases as they did for the original releases?

Quote:

Does Nike typically use the same links for re-releases as they did for the original releases?
No NDC shoes shouldn't be up before they make them live at 8 am EST. But the tweet usually comes 15-20 seconds after 8 am EST. If the shoe is restocking, and not on the calendar, they will work at 8am EST. if it is on the calendar, NDC will tell us how the release will work the day before. If they say 88's are TLO, the link above won't work for 2-3 minutes after they tweet the 5/25 link. The other shoes that are just restocking that NDC will not confirm will be similar to the April 10th tweet. They tweet a link that shows all of the shoes restocking, similar to what a page looks like if you search for "Jordan" and you can access the shoes there, or from the links given. That is how April 10 worked. The post with the links talks about this and says what to do with the links if you are worried they won't be useful. There is also a release next Saturday that you can use to get familiar with twitter links so you're more prepared on the 25th

I've read the first page, and other pages but still unclear on whether or not; 

- Bred 11's (Red/Black) will be released through NDC Twitter Link

- Lebron X Corks - What's the deal with them still, Are they also going to be through NDC or somewhere else? 
The bred 11's wont have a Twitter link, they should just pop up on NDC... Im not sure if they will send a "hey we are restocking" tweet out or not..

Lebron X Corks are NDC only, I havent heard about them anywhere else, and based off how limited the shoe is, I doubt they have enough to ship to diff stores.
Holdup, confirmed that Corks are restock on NDC on 5/25 8am? 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Both are releasing, the pair in Kams pic are on the footlocker release calendar. GC's are limited and at select retailers.

Right now I'm just waiting for more info on the white foams, my other shoe (Bugs Bunny 8s) seems to have a good outlook at this time for the restock

Wow. This will be interesting in my area. Especially since everyone in ATL wants to be a sneakerhead / collector now.

so restock is basically just a rerelease date ? why not just make enough shoes
New strategy they're deploying. It's fitting since almost any and all retros sell out quickly for the last several years. The yearly report needs to be pleasing to the eyes to make the shareholders content.

So it is possible that i can still buy from there, When i live from sweden?
Just like Bigj said... No

NDC has specific sites for the part of the world that you live.  They only ship to that region- no "international" shipping.  Your best best is to get a friend or someone in the US to try to cop something for you and then ship it to you in Sweden. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom