Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so if you live in the ATL area I made some calls to Perimeter and Cumberland and here is what I found out:

Cumberland HOH: Fire Red 4's and Fire Red 5's

Cumberland Champs: Bred 4's

Cumberland Finishline: Thunder 4's

Perimeter Champs: Bred 4's

Perimeter Footlocker: Guy said he didn't know and to call back on Thursday. (sounded like he was hiding something but who knows!)

Hope this helps out some ATLiens.

Im considering picking up something but not sure which shoe it would be. Maybe bred 4. Is there any news about bred 11 or concord 11 restocking?

Well with the stealth foams out of the picture and reports of yellowing on Cement 4s, only thing I might consider copping are Bred 4s, Grape 5s, and Cool Grey 9s.

And that's only if the 9s and 5s are at the same FTL/ HOH in my area. I'll have to send someone to pick up Bred 4s for me if Champs in the galleria Houston gets them.

If not, oh well. I'll just save the money for June - August releases. No biggy.

Damn no Stealths....dude in the galleria giving out wrong info then because he told us they should have them

Fire Red 4's are the red nubuck ones?  Or are they the white and red ones?  People are calling them the same thing and I am confused in regards to this release.  If anyone can quickly clarify I'd appreciate it.
Seriously? Let me google that for you >> click >>>  http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Fire+Red+4   
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Nice Recon work, and Rep'd. I didn't want to look any closer than I did. (Although they were advertising with them all out in the open)

As Jz4Dayz stated, 2 size 8 Thunders. Just 2?? Nice "restock!"
mean.gif
the no clues are thunders. the white cement 4s have a red label, so do the bred 4s. only have size 8 s tho, so it might just be returns or unsold from europe or something?
Good catch! I think you're right, it's probably a return... since the store manager didn't mentioned about it.

These store lists are confusing as ****. Like the Black cement 4s in Champs only, Bred 13s some outlets, Fire Red 4s some HOHs. WC3s online only. Make a decesion, the restock day is going to be chaos.

Does anybody know if any stores in NJ getting some of the restock? I think Cherry Hill or Woodbrigde mall might get something but they haven't told me anything

I'm in NJ and heard Woodbridge will be getting some Grape V's and maybe Bred 11's.
Shipment hasn't arrived yet.

These store lists are confusing as ****. Like the Black cement 4s in Champs only, Bred 13s some outlets, Fire Red 4s some HOHs. WC3s online only. Make a decesion, the restock day is going to be chaos.

Be thankful for the Chaos, it give everyone a fighting chance.

Just to let u guys know, about a hour ago I notice every retailer online except NDC, restock on the bugs bunny. They also have few other jordan including a sz 9.5 raptors.

Just to let u guys know, about a hour ago I notice every retailer online except NDC, restock on the bugs bunny. They also have few other jordan including a sz 9.5 raptors.

those sites are all related if you are talking about eastbay, footlocker, footaction, champs. i dont think they are restocks. they were just returned orders.

those sites are all related if you are talking about eastbay, footlocker, footaction, champs. i dont think they are restocks. they were just returned orders.
ok I understand but it doesn't explain how the bugs bunny have sz from 8-11. I don't think they all returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom