Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Things can change im an instant when it comes to big company decisions.

Matters7, thanks for the laugh

Last edited:

Glad someone got it haha.

One of the best stand ups ever

Seeing him live right after he got back from africa and quit chappellea show was so tight. Last time he toured.

They also had Grapes, photo blue 9s, Bugs bunnys, Vegas 1s, And BHM 1 2013s

I wouldn't have mind another pair of Vegas 1s but I was too late.
Nike Factory in the Premium Outlets South In Las Vegas has the Vegas 1's.   I was in their a few days ago and they had like 50 plus pairs.   They might have some left.  

702-896-7444

Last edited:
how is finish line doing the restocks in store for the thunder 4's? raffle?

hopefully i get lucky online

dont even know what to go for on NDC, i kinda want the black toes but since i didnt get any other 1's this year seems worthless :smh:

The new mall of America just released the bred 11s smh ... My friend claims to have grabbed a pair. Apparently it's a 10 day restock, tomorrow will be the thunder 4s

At least he broke the news about the restocks.Then all these sneaker blogs took the info and what not.
"Biting the hand that feeds you..."

He didn't break the news tho. Other people posted before this thread was created. Kam even said as much.

He has provided very helpful info tho so I do agree its wrong to flame him.

At the same time, he wasn't tho only one providing info. I wish members gave credit to all that contributed info instead of just one person.

Last edited:
You cant blame the OP for nothing that doesnt come out. We all learned alot from this thread and chose to check it out regularly. Thanks to Kam for starting this. I loved the restock thread from the feb 6 restock too. These can teach you so much if you just pay attention.

So what is and isn't happening on Saturday. I'm confused with all the complaining.

pretty much most of whats on page 1 minus possibly corks and black/red xi on ndc. somewhat random stores are getting black/red xis along with random recent releases including thunders.

pretty much most of whats on page 1 minus possibly corks and black/red xi on ndc. somewhat random stores are getting black/red xis along with random recent releases including thunders.
Correct and even with Corks, the people who advised me of this info have not said anything has changed with them, I will talk to them later this morning to double check, but they have them and must drop them by the end of May, so unless something changes the worse case is that they will drop between the 25th and the 31st... Like I said i will double check for an update...

Nike Factory in the Premium Outlets South In Las Vegas has the Vegas 1's.   I was in their a few days ago and they had like 50 plus pairs.   They might have some left.  

702-896-7444

Repped! Thank you, Im going to hit them up after work today. I was just there about two weeks ago too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom