Jordan Olympic VI / VII/ XII Outlet Thread Inventory Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice thread...outlet shoes are suspect because some time they are defective but for the deal/price id cop

It's a bit of a gamble, but I'll explain this again for the benefit of all those reading. Most "b grades" are not b-grades at all.

The general process for identifying b-grades as I've always understood it goes like this.

When a quality control inspector identifies a product "on the line" or post-production as flawed enough to be designated as B-grade, that product is pulled off the line. As a precautionary measure, a certain number of products before and after the offending product are pulled as well. There are conflicting accounts of how many before and after are pulled.

In some cases, the issue of the shoe is replicated in those proximal to the identified shoe, but in many cases the issue is unique to the offending shoe and otherwise anomalous. In those cases (I'd assume the majority), many shoes are stamped as b-grades, but only 1 is actually defective. In any group of b-grade stamped shoes, the vast mathematical majority of the bundle are going to be only guilty by association, A-grade quality, but marked Bs as part of the protocol, but otherwise identical to A-grade pairs.

There are also legitimate b-grade pairs that have very minor defects. A small tear in the lining. Dimples in the sole being too deep, etc. Things you probably wouldn't even notice or particularly care too much about anyway. So, if that's the offense and then you also get 20 perfectly fine pairs stamped the same because of it, what is the true risk level?

This is not to say there's no risk of you getting stuck with seriously damaged goods. That definitely happens. And, the longer they are in-store and the in-person shoppers have the opportunity to pick through the stock for their choice pair, the greater the likelihood that the more defective pairs will skew in the phone order batch. But, all in all, it's a sold bet, IMO. ...I mean, after all, you have people paying double MSRP for GUARANTEED early release FAKES, so it seems silly for people not to take this gamble.

Does anyone have a picture of the VIs? I wanna see how bad they really are.

It's a bit of a gamble, but I'll explain this again for the benefit of all those reading. Most "b grades" are not b-grades at all.
The general process for identifying b-grades as I've always understood it goes like this.
When a quality control inspector identifies a product "on the line" or post-production as flawed enough to be designated as B-grade, that product is pulled off the line. As a precautionary measure, a certain number of products before and after the offending product are pulled as well. There are conflicting accounts of how many before and after are pulled.
In some cases, the issue of the shoe is replicated in those proximal to the identified shoe, but in many cases the issue is unique to the offending shoe and otherwise anomalous. In those cases (I'd assume the majority), many shoes are stamped as b-grades, but only 1 is actually defective. In any group of b-grade stamped shoes, the vast mathematical majority of the bundle are going to be only guilty by association, A-grade quality, but marked Bs as part of the protocol, but otherwise identical to A-grade pairs.
There are also legitimate b-grade pairs that have very minor defects. A small tear in the lining. Dimples in the sole being too deep, etc. Things you probably wouldn't even notice or particularly care too much about anyway. So, if that's the offense and then you also get 20 perfectly fine pairs stamped the same because of it, what is the true risk level?
This is not to say there's no risk of you getting stuck with seriously damaged goods. That definitely happens. And, the longer they are in-store and the in-person shoppers have the opportunity to pick through the stock for their choice pair, the greater the likelihood that the more defective pairs will skew in the phone order batch. But, all in all, it's a sold bet, IMO. ...I mean, after all, you have people paying double MSRP for GUARANTEED early release FAKES, so it seems silly for people not to take this gamble.
preach :smokin

Seattle Premium taking phone orders on VIIs

360-716-3122

$129.99

Only sizes they don't have as of now are 12.5, 14, 15. Everything else is game.

Waiting for playoff 12s to pop up in outlets. :nerd:

Camarillo Factory
1 (805) 384-4480
$129.99 Playoff
$129.99 obsidian

Word is they aren't accepting phone orders yet though, but I haven't tried myself.

Heard that from 2 people though. Feel free to try and let the thread know what they tell you though.

Posted this earlier not sure what happen to it?!?!

Any outlets in Atlanta that received stock???

Did Nike chat and no outlets have Jordan 6 Olympics. Not sure if it was a short run of Bgrades but they are finished. 

Camarillo Factory
1 (805) 384-4480
$129.99 Playoff
$129.99 obsidian
Word is they aren't accepting phone orders yet though, but I haven't tried myself.
Heard that from 2 people though. Feel free to try and let the thread know what they tell you though.
I called. Said they won't take phone orders for two weeks.

I called the outlets in Atlantic city and Franklin mills and both told me I should've called footlocker. I'm looking for playoff 12s near Philly.

Waiting for playoff 12s to pop up in outlets. :nerd:

Camarillo Factory
1 (805) 384-4480
$129.99 Playoff
$129.99 obsidian

Good looks. I'll head up there and let y'all know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom