Jordan Releases in Maui, Hawaii?

anyone from the islands know anything about jordan releases in maui? do they every happen? i'll be on vacation in a few weeks and was wondering if there was a scene out there. thanks!

I've been to Maui four times, and I have never seen a person rocking Jordan's. It probably depends on what part of the island you go to. Worse case scenario, you can hop a flight to Honolulu (only about 30 minutes) and check the scene there. That island is more metropolitan, and I'm sure you should be able to find something there.

Dude, if you're going to Maui the last thing you should do is think about getting shoes.

That being said, I know there's a footlocker right outside of Lahaina, across the street from a shopping center. I think there may be a Champs in Kahului as well.

Enjoy the island!

Maui no ka oi!!!

Dude, if you're going to Maui the last thing you should do is think about getting shoes.

That being said, I know there's a footlocker right outside of Lahaina, across the street from a shopping center. I think there may be a Champs in Kahului as well.

Enjoy the island!

Maui no ka oi!!!
True, go check out some of the sights. Go snorkeling, the waters there are beautiful.

Enjoy the island!

Maui no ka oi!!!

True, go check out some of the sights. Go snorkeling, the waters there are beautiful.
10 years from now you'll remember the experiences in Maui over a material possession, I know I do. Check out road to Hana, tons of hikes, waterfalls, places to swim. Go surf and check out the chicks and their hot bronze *****.

Back
Top Bottom