Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Memorial city HOH was giving out tickets earlier, and champs was FCFS. Didn't even bother with FNL

Raffle tickets or guaranteed tickets?

I didn't even bother to go to Greenspoint or Willowbrook today.... 

Raffle at Mem City HOH. Willowbrook HOH and Footaction was doing tickets too. Champs said it would be FCFS and Shoe Palace didn't know if they were gettin em. :rolleyes

Raffle at Mem City HOH. Willowbrook HOH and Footaction was doing tickets too. Champs said it would be FCFS and Shoe Palace didn't know if they were gettin em.
eyes.gif
Do you know what time Champs will be opening on Sunday for FCFS? 

Do you know what time Champs will be opening on Sunday for FCFS? 

Nah, I didn't even ask. I'm 5 mins away from Mem City so I'll prob call and see when they're doing theirs if I don't hit a raffle. FNL is FCFS there too..

But nonetheless, these will probably be copped once discount eligible, they're pretty nice in person

Tempted but that conversion kills it for me. Gonna hope for a retail oop, if not ill just be crying in the cnr

Tempted but that conversion kills it for me. Gonna hope for a retail oop, if not ill just be crying in the cnr
Yeah I was going to wait for RD but I doubt I'll be able to make it out Sunday morning since its my daughters birthday... 

$50 saved me the time and trouble to hit up one of those FCFS spots in Houston... 

I wonder how come these arnt on Nike's launch page yet.
nikelab's been mum on release too, i also called a few ftl's and they said they'll get/share details tommorow. just be on your toes, the folks that want to cop should be able to, but stay alert haha

Definitely not a fragment or Don C but definitely more limited than once thought. Anybody agree ?

Im going to wait back and see if i get a call from FNL for raffle before i buy preorder

Really want these under retail

each location prob only getting a size run maybe 2 except the large hoh n fta

Definitely not a fragment or Don C but definitely more limited than once thought. Anybody agree ?
more limited than some  once thought....i always knew these were in a lot of stores with low allocation...anything laser is gonna be somewhat limited...oh and theyre 1s... 
alien.gif

anyone in houston, hoh galleria is makin there calls...got mine at 10:36AM, they woke me up...usually im pissed when i get woken up out of my sleep...not so much today...

more limited than some  once thought....i always knew these were in a lot of stores with low allocation...anything laser is gonna be somewhat limited...oh and theyre 1s... 
alien.gif

anyone in houston, hoh galleria is makin there calls...got mine at 10:36AM, they woke me up...usually im pissed when i get woken up out of my sleep...not so much today...
Whats the scene like in houston? Hard to find what you want on big releases?

Back
Top Bottom