Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Whats the scene like in houston? Hard to find what you want on big releases?
not so much...we get a lot of pairs on everything but the stupid limited releases, aka just dons or fragments as of late...

everything else is easy, especially if you put in a little footwork...got a lot of malls so....im sure ill get another call on these today through friday...matter of fact, bout to go put in a raffle at my best spot in a lil bit...forgot i wore a size 12 in the 1s when doing my raffles.... :frown: i won an 11.5...

Last edited:
not so much...we get a lot of pairs on everything but the stupid limited releases, aka just dons or fragments as of late...

everything else is easy, especially if you put in a little footwork...got a lot of malls so....im sure ill get another call on these today through friday...matter of fact, bout to go put in a raffle at my best spot in a lil bit...forgot i wore a size 12 in the 1s when doing my raffles.... :frown: i won an 11.5...
Yeah. I go a .5 up in AJ1 and AJ11

There is not one single spot in my city doing a raffle. They are all FCFS. This should be interesting.

Return of the campout?!

Entered 5 raffles and hit 2 so far and it's only Wednesday..... must not be a lot of people wanting these

Saw these today and got my pair locked. I'm in.

Even got a chance to take a peek at my guaranteed pair.
smokin.gif
fire

just fire 

That finishline shot is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom