Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

torn about these laser's...i sort of want them but so many shoes coming out this month...dilemma

Thanks brother for the heads up.....are they legit though...never heard of that site
I honestly have never bought anything through them but from what I've read, they're LEGIT.... 

Maybe there's a few NT members in here that could give their input that's actually dealt with them in the past... 

Dang Jordan Brand  you are killin me with all these White shoes in the winter. Four straight.... Really 
mean.gif

I honestly have never bought anything through them but from what I've read, they're LEGIT.... 

Maybe there's a few NT members in here that could give their input that's actually dealt with them in the past... 
guy that runs the site is from the midwest cool **** dude too, know plenty of local dudes that buy from him, hes LEGIT. Just placed my pre order for this years laser 4s not too long ago. You usually get the shoes a few days early. 

guy that runs the site is from the midwest cool **** dude too, know plenty of local dudes that buy from him, hes LEGIT. Just placed my pre order for this years laser 4s not too long ago. You usually get the shoes a few days early. 

You preordered from them? Because I think they're shipping the 4s now....correct me if I'm wrong

You preordered from them? Because I think they're shipping the 4s now....correct me if I'm wrong
yeah i did, i don't know if they are shipping the 4s cuz i haven't received any shipping notification. I think the 1s are shipping. The 4s dont even have a date yet. But i knew i wanted them with out much stress so i just pre ordered for a small premium. 

Memorial city HOH was giving out tickets earlier, and champs was FCFS. Didn't even bother with FNL

Stopped by my local FTL HOH and FTA after work to get tickets....the list for both stores was less than 10 names long

Looks like it'll be an easy cop this weekend 
happy.gif

Im going to be a hypocrite against my JB strike and try to pick these up this weekend. IMO this is dope colorway and concept. I actually dont mind the laser design on the shoe. The logos on this shoe are like a time marker for many of us 80s babies/90s teens that been with the brand before it was JB. Some of the logos are obvious tributes to Jordans accomplishments but some of them are creative nods to the flavor of the era that only if you were there you can relate to it. Im so grateful that I got to see MJ play his entire career.  I get different little bursts of flashback by looking at the details. A real MJ fan/80s90s sport head can tell you exactly where they were at time everyone of Jordan accomplishments. I understand price concerns cause im not going to feel too hot about dropping 200 dollars on a AJ1 after tax but this is the closest I will get to owning a white/neutral gray OG for a while. When you compare the reported stock numbers, quality, concept and also Nike Air tag to Fragments or other NA1 releases this is actually like a oop nike shooting to Air Jordan 1 fans.

Back
Top Bottom