Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Wish I knew about sobe cahp'd off kix though
nthat.gif

Sobesoles.com would ALWAYS get my business just as long as they keep up with their great customer service... 

Definitely one of the few legit sites out there!! 
nthat.gif

I wouldn't have given you a CrediT. Thats not smart business wise
Why isn't it smart business?

You keep the customer happy and he'll return... 

Edit:

That probably would've been the last pair I bought from you too... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Good looking out... Hope i dont regret passing online since i wana copp in person

Last edited:
Why isn't there no Nike release page for these?

Does anyone know when they'll drop on NDC?

Thanks Lookin for my GS pair.

Why isn't it smart business?

You keep the customer happy and he'll return... 

Edit:
That probably would've been the last pair I bought from you too... :lol:

Because i if had an item listed at a certain price and you paid it That doesn't entitle you to a credit just because i lowered the price. Thats like buying jeans at macys and finding they went on sale and asking them to refund the difference

Because i if had an item listed at a certain price and you paid it That doesn't entitle you to a credit just because i lowered the price. Thats like buying jeans at macys and finding they went on sale and asking them to refund the difference
but they do that... or if anything u return it and buy it again if its within their return policy date

If I bought a TV at Best Buy and a week later it goes on sale they'll credit me the price difference.... 

but they do that... or if anything u return it and buy it again if its within their return policy date

No no my friend you're talking about something total different. You're talking about returning something and buying it again. Sobesoles straight up gave him back money without the hassle

No no my friend you're talking about something total different. You're talking about returning something and buying it again. Sobesoles straight up gave him back money without the hassle
Why is this a bad thing? And why are we even discussing this? 
mean.gif

You should be happy that there are still legit sneaker sites that would do this for their customers.... 

Repped everyone for the Kixsquare and Sobo.

Sobo had no size 13, but Kix did. I have no options in store, so even w/ shipping, they're cheaper than retail + tax + ship.

Thanks again posters.

Glad I copped from KS ,foot action gave out tickets
Villa's only getting one sz run ,and the only footlockers getting them are 45 min away
if you want them better move on sobe and ks now before you have to pay resell later on. I've learned not to play when it comes to1's you'll get left out in the cold.

Back
Top Bottom