Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Vegas peeps, Suite 160 at Mandalay Bay Shops are doing ''First Come First Serve'' for these. Doors open at 10am. :smokin

You are overthinking. I never said you was promoting a site. That is your assumption. Like I mentioned previously, assumption may be wrong at times.

Do u know any spot doing fcfs in the h? Couldnt pick up a raffle ticket....
quite a few spots...memorial city champs and finishline...finishline and champs west oaks...champs sharpstown..etc.......get there EARLY though, most of these stores dont even have 30 pairs...

oh and every shiekh ive run across is doing fcfs...check what days though cuz some are releasing the shoes on saturday some on sunday...

Last edited:

copped...4 dollars over retail is the sweet spot!
exactly! i recently let my lady use my gift card so i'm tapped out there haha. rather just pay the extra 4 and know (hopefully
nerd.gif
) that the shoes are as good as mine, rather than wake up early this weekend worrying about what may or may not be an easy cop. frees me up for multiples if nothing else

I just copped on kixsquare. $205 isn't bad considering what I will have to pay in the UK if I waited for them. I am surprised they haven't sold out.

id go ahead and cop if you really want these on sobe or kixsquare

in store may be more of a hassle and online we all know how that goes

Back
Top Bottom