Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

People complaining that the leather on these is plastic are trippin....quality is definitely better than most of the recent 1's that have released (minus the frags)

Most will disagree with me but I don't mind paying the 185 retail for them. Dudes will pay 5-600 for Breds right now and the quality and the mold isn't even where these are. Not to say that Breds aren't better (they are) but for most Jordan 1s that were 140 in 13-14 you pay more than 185 in the resell market right after release

Most will disagree with me but I don't mind paying the 185 retail for them. Dudes will pay 5-600 for Breds right now and the quality and the mold isn't even where these are. Not to say that Breds aren't better (they are) but for most Jordan 1s that were 140 in 13-14 you pay more than 185 in the resell market right after release

Thank you! You have people paying $700 for blue 2's because they're limited when just a month ago the whole world hated 2's but a pair of 1's with great quality commentating 30 years of the brand go to $185 and then it's....woah nope not doing it. Lol

heres hoping finishline still has these. i have a shoe i want to return and they say i can only exchange. i wouldn't mind having them like that

Nah very few are willing to drop that on Breds and thats based off nostalgia. And most Jordan 1s that weren't Royals and Black Toes sat and that's with quickstrike GR supply. Just doesn't make sense JB charging this much for glorified Dunks but I'll bite the bullet on them $160 Bulls joints and just sit back

imo the laser print looks so much cleaner better on the 1's than 4's

True. I think it's the combination of the laser with the flat white, tones it down a bit. Those 4s are just solid laser so they look too busy. And I've never been too big on 20s, but those colors on em don't work very well. Makes em look like an ankle brace or foot cast or somethin.. :lol:

I'm shocked these are sitting, I really thought the laser hype would have made these impossible to get. I'm sure he 4s will be damn hard to get, really hope I snag for retail to go with my laser 4 and 5 and these 1s. I may double when I get them in hand, see how much I like them then

True. I think it's the combination of the laser with the flat white, tones it down a bit. Those 4s are just solid laser so they look too busy. And I've never been too big on 20s, but those colors on em don't work very well. Makes em look like an ankle brace or foot cast or somethin.. :lol:
tru.....way too much laser on the 4's and 20's are flat out ugly the 1's are fire just enough laser and white leather

the blueprint the blueprint It's all about the "status" each particular shoe nickname has.
Since laser on a Jordan isn't new and doesn't sound cool, the "cool kids" are talking down on the laser 1.
It's got everything they've told us that a NA retro 1 should have, except the cool name.

Let me sit, I will gladly scoop another pair down the line. These actually look and feel "remastered"

just logged back into my ndc account.. i had an 11 in cart and had to leave the crib... 

low and behold they are back in my cart... possible ?

^ Hope they go on sale! I passed this morning - wasn't feeling retail and I've had a few cops already this month. But all these pics have changed my mind.

My boy used his military disco on these for $148 out the door. Def gonna have him pick me a pair up this morning if they are still there. Not $129 like some of you all have gotten, but I'll gladly pay $150 for a pair.

Looking good ppl! Glad this was an overall easy release!

Back
Top Bottom