Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Bro you're one of the most negative members on Niketalk.
If berating others makes you feel better then Happy Valentines homie!

:lol:

Dude said he didn't understand what you typed, and you typed a condescending statement to him instead of simply trying to clarify your jibberish. And I said the same thing and you came at me the same way.

From your head to your fingers, you missed something. You could have just clarified what you typed. So kill the negative crap when you initiated it.

And do you think I care?

My store only sold one pair of these and that was because I bought em lol people are really missing out on these

Felt these today and they feel softer than the black and whites. BW feel better than any of the other OG1s I copped.

Anyone's status changed from "processing" to "shipped" yet on Sobesoles?

I received confirmation with tracking but yet to received a "shipped" status.... 

Waiting on this delivery is going to make me jump on another pair so I could get them sooner... 
laugh.gif

i just cant even put these in my cart, no bueno and when the sole yellows even more no bueno lol

Was hesitant to pick these up because of the final price 
sick.gif
 but nice quality shoe overall. Can't wait to wear once this damn snow clears. Those who are doubting the shoe now will want them later down the road lol.

I think they'll look better when they yellow. The bottoms will match the lasering! LOL
very true and the price hike is for what? JB does what it wants and they still sold out of many sizes, what a joke jordans have become and its very sad coming from the 80s and 90s when shoes were awesome and if you had the money you could have any release that week and nothing was limited.

I received confirmation with tracking but yet to received a "shipped" status.... 

Waiting on this delivery is going to make me jump on another pair so I could get them sooner... :lol:
Same boat as you. Honestly, seems like well receive our kicks before any of that I for changes, lol. Well maybe not me cuz of this damn NE weather

Same boat as you. Honestly, seems like well receive our kicks before any of that I for changes, lol. Well maybe not me cuz of this damn NE weather
I'm thinking the same thing...

Luckily for me I don't have no weather to be concern about in Houston since they're shipping from Florida...

I think they'll look better when they yellow. The bottoms will match the lasering! LOL
very true and the price hike is for what? JB does what it wants and they still sold out of many sizes, what a joke jordans have become and its very sad coming from the 80s and 90s when shoes were awesome and if you had the money you could have any release that week and nothing was limited.
I wish I knew why? If not for a disco I prolly would have sat these out. I actually had to get used to paying full retail the past few years because TBF sizes used to go on sale regularly.

Last edited:
I wish I knew why? If not for a disco I prolly would have sat these out. I actually had to get used to paying full retail the past few years because TBF sizes used to go on sale regularly.
i dont mind paying 140 tops for a jordan 1 but 180 and up for a shoe that costs nike practically nothing to make is a joke and JB can suck it for that amount

i dont mind paying 140 tops for a jordan 1 but 180 and up for a shoe that costs nike practically nothing to make is a joke and JB can suck it for that amount
Every shoe Nike makes costs 55% of Retail.

No matter the shoe.

The Laser 1 costs Nike $83.25

Waiting on this delivery is going to make me jump on another pair so I could get them sooner... :lol:
Mine is stuck at "shipping label created" damn

Paying resell is the joke, imo. I've done it 2x and I'm so embarrassed! LOL. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

I wouldn't be too worried, I'm sure you'll get them... 

I would call them or send them an email if you are concern though... 

Probably something with USPS... 
I ain't worried, just figured they woulda been shipped out by today I guess.

I understand the price hike from a business perspective.
But I hate the price hike as a consumer.
$185 for a unique design on an OG retro is "acceptable".

Back
Top Bottom