Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Anyone's order from Sobe moved yet? Mine has just shown label made since Friday..

I'm thinking 3M laces would look great with the lasers, and Nike missed a chance to 3M the print. Not full on 3m, but light enough that it doesn't blur out the etchings and designs.

Last edited:
Damn surprised this are still sitting... I might have to see if I can catch a pair at my local outlet for the low low later this week.

Anyone's order from Sobe moved yet? Mine has just shown label made since Friday..
It's the weekend. USPS ain't going to update ish til Monday. Personally, I know I'm looking at a felt due to this damn NE weather, lol

I'm thinking 3M laces would look great with the lasers, and Nike missed a chance to 3M the print. Not full on 3m, but light enough that it doesn't blur out the etchings and designs.
Thinking the same. No to derail but if anyone has any great spots to buy from hit up my PM, thanks.

Last edited:
the Legend blues IV's sat in my area for a few weeks the French Blue VII's are still available in random sizes at a few spots.i like how the releases have been thus far but i have a feeling when the more sought after models/color ways release things will not be so simple what do you all think?for 2015 JB is still going strong as ever in sales it may take them longer to sell out but they are still moving their usual numbers.how limited were these? i think that's why i couldn't find them anywhere in my local mall.

Last edited:
not everyone can afford 200 sneaks anymore brah

Specially every week... A lot of people resells to keep up with the game. Only way for them to afford release after release. New price hike lowers the profit margin down for them.

The Lasers I was looking at in Champs came with a second pair of gray laces.  For a moment, I was hoping they were 3M like the swoosh, but alas, they were not.  Oh, well.

The Lasers I was looking at in Champs came with a second pair of gray laces.  For a moment, I was hoping they were 3M like the swoosh, but alas, they were not.  Oh, well.

Ya, I'm gonna grab a pair of pure 3m laces just for these. I'm assuming I need 60inches?

Ya, I'm gonna grab a pair of pure 3m laces just for these. I'm assuming I need 60inches?

Jordan 1s have 9 holes, so laces in the 55-60 inch range should be good. Best thing to do, of course, is to measure your existing laces.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom