Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

so no one is gonna make a celtics dmp custom? 
nerd.gif

Still haven't had time to take a trip out

Gonna assume they are gone. Doesn't help had to pay $200 for a new tire yesterday..... SMH

so no one is gonna make a celtics dmp custom? 
nerd.gif
I am thinking about doing this. It'd look epic. Or a Black and Green custom, same style as the Breds, Royals and Shadows. Need some Lasers first 
frown.gif

Similar to the Green ones in this colour wheel image:

Last edited:
^^^

I'd seriously cop any and every cw in that color blocking. Even the pink jawns.

Last edited:
Id honestly love it if they dropped a nice celtic green and black in the bred/royal color blocking.

I knew it was just the price point. These are the best quality 1's this year. Got mine for $140 and I was straight!

Laser, friends and family, black/white, jeters, frags (you can flip flop these) in that order for best 1's in a year span

Last edited:
I knew it was just the price point. These are the best quality 1's this year. Got mine for $140 and I was straight!

Laser, friends and family, black/white, jeters, frags (you can flip flop the these) in that order for best 1's in a year span

If that's the case, I wish the Chi's were $185. :rofl:

Got two pair of Laser's. Was planning on keeping one pair as is (still am), but I'm conflicted. The subtle laser details are so :smokin on all of these customs.

I posted this in the other Retro High OG thread:

Check out Brian Rios's IG: https://instagram.com/b_riverz/

He's done a Laser custom job in a white Lance Mountain style with small accents of blue and red, X's on the heel, and a gold reflective paint for the lasering. It looks sick as. 

All photos from Brian's IG:

I don't like the LM x Laser combo. Too busy for my tastes. The beauty of the Laser custom is the subtlety of it under a simple CW, OG or not.

Will he paint bleed and stuff? I would do shadows but idk if I have the patience

I posted this in the other Retro High OG thread:

Check out Brian Rios's IG: https://instagram.com/b_riverz/

He's done a Laser custom job in a white Lance Mountain style with small accents of blue and red, X's on the heel, and a gold reflective paint for the lasering. It looks sick as. 

All photos from Brian's IG:
I posted this in the other Retro High OG thread but, these are the worst things i've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom