Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

I DM'd dude on IG to see what he charges, assuming i provide the shoes. One of his IG post says he only wants to make 10 pairs, 3 spots left.

-Fresh 

450 for the custom banned. 200 for everything else

If i provided the shoes, i would pay $150 for the customization... max 

im prbly being a lil zyzz here but id wanna fork over $50-75 max if im providing shoes too.. $150 is crazy cuz that's another pair of shoes imo & def not four hundered anything.. he can kick the biggest of rocks for that same for he fools giving it up

I DM'd dude on IG to see what he charges, assuming i provide the shoes. One of his IG post says he only wants to make 10 pairs, 3 spots left.

-Fresh 

450 for the custom banned. 200 for everything else

If i provided the shoes, i would pay $150 for the customization... max 

im prbly being a lil zyzz here but id wanna fork over $50-75 max if im providing shoes too.. $150 is crazy cuz that's another pair of shoes imo & def not four hundered anything.. he can kick the biggest of rocks for that same for he fools giving it up

its a lot of work.

if he charged $150, id go cop a pair and send em his way right now. i wouldnt even want the X on the back tho

duo 1026 duo 1026 how did you paint the sockliner? Any tips?..

pull the insole out and dont add to much of the paint on the brush, I did and had a bit of bleed thru on the side stiching, do about 3 coats with 10min in between them, then let it dry for like 45 min or when its dry to the touch ( meaning no paint runs on your finger) then hit it with the heat gun, you might see some smoke dont be alarmed its normal. Also be careful with the inside tag i melted mine lol.

pull the insole out and dont add to much of the paint on the brush, I did and had a bit of bleed thru on the side stiching, do about 3 coats with 10min in between them, then let it dry for like 45 min or when its dry to the touch ( meaning no paint runs on your finger) then hit it with the heat gun, you might see some smoke dont be alarmed its normal. Also be careful with the inside tag i melted mine lol.
Thanx.[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Can you take a pic of on feet laced up please ? 
nthat.gif
 I've been dying to see them laced up and in action. Awesome work bro.

Don't even sweat it bro. Thought I might need a couple and ended up ordering them myself. Good looks tho. :nthat:

Btw dude the stencils kina suck you have to put them on top of the actual area and then peal off the parts you need kina of a pain, you have to line it up perfectly and its hard since its black lol so my girl free handed it.

Btw dude the stencils kina suck you have to put them on top of the actual area and then peal off the parts you need kina of a pain, you have to line it up perfectly and its hard since its black lol so my girl free handed it.

Yep. Saw a video demo, that's why I went ahead and just ordered a sheet :lol:. Dude's real slow with the shipping... She did great imo.

Its not that difficult, even coats of heats lol as dumb as that sounds just dont leave the heat on one spot move it around.

Cool. I still haven't decided on what I want to turn my extra pair into tho. I like your custom and other's that were posted (minus the white LM pair :x), but I'm thinking about going in a different direction.

Cool. I still haven't decided on what I want to turn my extra pair into tho. I like your custom and other's that were posted (minus the white LM pair :x), but I'm thinking about going in a different direction.

looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom