Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Ohh posted on the jordan 1 thread. but that place is a war zone with the whole money stealing.

next custom is gonna be a back to the future theme. Gonna try to crave a design on the heel Ill post pic up onces i start.

@KVN

Just paint the white laces black with the same mixture you used on the sockliner, im working on that now.
How did you get rid of any paint splashes in the wrong areas. I'm just about done ona a pair and need some guidance on removing a few paint blemishes on the edges and in corners.

i have two pairs of lasers..seriously thinking to paint them..i have fragments, breds and royals though so i might try a different cw..for sure there are the perfect canvas..many people slept on the release.. i m glad i didn't!!

How did you get rid of any paint splashes in the wrong areas. I'm just about done ona a pair and need some guidance on removing a few paint blemishes on the edges and in corners.

use a suede eraser if that dont work a little bit of deglazer should lift the stain

Last edited:
For any blemishes use half water half acetone and a qtip. If a lot of the white comes off I just touch it up with flat white

$140 shipped is the cheapest i can find them online.

Shoulda copped when that Jimmy Jazz code was working.

Anyone know a good site to buy solebright since angelus' website is sold out? Or have an alternative?

Or just use 40 vol will do the same thing. Checkout retrosnickers on YouTube. He did his sole with it. I think it's like $6-$8 a bottle from Sally's hair salon. People also use it to clear yellowed soles

Or just use 40 vol will do the same thing. Checkout retrosnickers on YouTube. He did his sole with it. I think it's like $6-$8 a bottle from Sally's hair salon. People also use it to clear yellowed soles
Oh cool I have a Sally's next to my house. And for the heat gun. Idk if I feel safe holding something cheap that burns up to high temps in my hand
embarassed.gif

Oh cool I have a Sally's next to my house. And for the heat gun. Idk if I feel safe holding something cheap that burns up to high temps in my hand
embarassed.gif
Eh it's only 7 dollars less than a wagner one that i can get from my local home depot. I'll just dish out the extra.

Depending on how the 11 release goes, I might just head to my local JJ that has them sitting and gobble up all pairs at $110.

I have a very strong feeling DS pairs are gonna be hard to come by this time next year. A lot of people are scooping up now to customize

Depending on how the 11 release goes, I might just head to my local JJ that has them sitting and gobble up all pairs at $110.

I have a very strong feeling DS pairs are gonna be hard to come by this time next year. A lot of people are scooping up now to customize
I would jump on them if I can find em. Im hoping to grab a few more if I can as well. I regret not jumping on more of the Celtics 1s when they went for under $100 at some places. I grabbed a couple and customized all of them to Black/Gold 1s which everyone bought of me lol. Only kept one pair and by the time I wanted more it was too late. Not gonna make the same mistake with these

Last edited:
I'll be happy if I can grab a pair to rock and stock as is. And if I'm lucky to catch JJ at an even deeper discount, I'll grab a few more

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom