Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

You can always check out ebay. I saw a bunch for under retail in 14. I was about to buy a 14 since 13 fits tight on me, but I saw a few people say on NT that it's looser because of the material or something.

That's where I found them. It's usually hard to find 14s in store so I went ahead and got them. It beats wasting my time looking around for them for $20 or so cheaper

Found a pair for $130 , thinking bout jumping on them, I was never a fan of customs , still debating on painting them

People on the east coast lucky on getting these cheap from JJ and DTLR. Been searching for a discounted price here in Los Angeles and cant find anything. Retail at most places smh

when tf will footlocker have these on sale need my size 12 gettin nervous
Idk if they will go on sale. Honestly even the chicago 1s sat in stores for a long time when they released in 2012 (2013?) and they never went on sale. I think only mids go on sale.

Last edited:
just grabbed my laser from JJ for $109. think i'ma go back and get a few more pairs. def. gotta get some laser royals made.

just grabbed my laser from JJ for $109. think i'ma go back and get a few more pairs. def. gotta get some laser royals made.
Everytime I hear someone cop from JJ at $109 I get salty lol. West coast aint got no deals like that. I got all my supplies to make my Frag, Royal, and Bred customs and no damn shoes 
mean.gif

Everytime I hear someone cop from JJ at $109 I get salty lol. West coast aint got no deals like that. I got all my supplies to make my Frag, Royal, and Bred customs and no damn shoes 
mean.gif
You need to hit someone up with a pm my g. And hope for the oop

Back
Top Bottom