Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

is everybody using royal 5 paint from angelusdirect ?

so whats the general take on the matte finisher ? use it or is there another method you guys are using to get the matte look ?

Last edited:

so whats the general take on the matte finisher ? use it or is there another method you guys are using to get the matte look ?

Yes the royal 5 paint. Cant comment on the matte finisher as i have not applied a finisher yet and i bought the regular finish

don't add duller too the paint then matte finish it.
If you want a real dull finish add duller to the paint and matte finisher

My experience, adding duller to the finisher is not good, it does not stick to the paint as much.. Its just my experience..

they look fine to me

maybe just tidy up the area below the wings logo where the red meets black.

Last edited:
I think the red looks fine, I bought the same shade of red as red for my next pair. But don't add white, it'll make it pink. Try adding orange or yellow to mix with first. If it gets to bright then add some white to lighten it up.

I need to ask, what's the best finisher to use? My buddy used a spray on matte finish and the paint cracked almost immediately on the laser royals he made.

What finisher do you guys use (especially since the leather is so soft on these)?

I need to ask, what's the best finisher to use? My buddy used a spray on matte finish and the paint cracked almost immediately on the laser royals he made.

What finisher do you guys use (especially since the leather is so soft on these)?
I need the answer as well after reading the comments on this product from angelus. People are saying the Matte finish actually leaves it glossy. 
sick.gif

I already ordered the Matte finisher and i really want my pair to be dull.

like @Duo 1026

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom