Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
My girl surprised me with a pair for my bday. Also considering painting the wings logo black... anyone done this yet?

My girl surprised me with a pair for my bday. Also considering painting the wings logo black... anyone done this yet?
Click expand in the link below

Decided to take the plunge last night after receiving the flyknits in the mail. I think it makes a huge difference and still baffled JB didn't do this from the jump. Still have one more shoe to go...eyes started going numb late last night :lol:

IMG_6017.jpg
IMG_6016.jpg

Royal flyknit bout to release in 2 weeks and kicks crew still not ship out all their orders for Breds lol id be hella annoyed!

Royal flyknit bout to release in 2 weeks and kicks crew still not ship out all their orders for Breds lol id be hella annoyed!
I'll have mine before them and I had to get mine sent through a second shipping service because I'm in Saudi Arabia. Mine should be here today or tomorrow.

I and a few others have received our shipping information yesterday. I too found it ridiculous how long they took. I was about to open a claim with PP yesterday too

I and a few others have received our shipping information yesterday. I too found it ridiculous how long they took. I was about to open a claim with PP yesterday too

i didnt order but im confused too because the flyknits were out in china before they even released in the USA. or at least on nike hong kong. FSR was just sitting there.

i didnt order but im confused too because the flyknits were out in china before they even released in the USA. or at least on nike hong kong. FSR was just sitting there.
What I did notice is that they originally were labeled to release on 9/9, but then that changed to 9/16 (which explains the long delay) without communication. They it took another 4 business days for them to actually ship them

Wasn't gonna get them Royals but those pics just changed my mind. Was supposed to be saving dough...

Back
Top Bottom