Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
Did anyone Kicks Crew order ship yet?

They pushed back the date on their site. They were originally supposed to ship out on the 19th, but now their release date says 21 Sep, 2017. I am assuming they will be shipping out in the next few days.

These were not TTS for me. I wear 9.5 for pretty much everything. Not exaggerating there is a good inch of space. Cool shoe though.

sized down a half size like i always do with my 1s, and these are like a tiny bit bigger than the leather ones. but really nothing major....
perfect and comfortable fit...

Just copped with one of those platinum member $20 off $100 coupons. Came to $172.33 reminds me of the $160 + tax price. Local Hoh said some sizes cam in a late shipment skrrt

Yoooo just wore these out for the first time today and man... Folks not exaggerating on the comfort. Gonna double with a .5 size smaller.

glad i didnt cop from em. i almost bit on their preorder for 170 shipped. thank god i didnt. something told me not to.

:lol: @ the "glad I didn't order from Kicks-crew". I received my shipping confirmation and they will be arriving tomorrow. I have no issue waiting a little bit, especially since I paid less than almost everyone else who copped these.

:lol: @ the "glad I didn't order from Kicks-crew". I received my shipping confirmation and they will be arriving tomorrow. I have no issue waiting a little bit, especially since I paid less than almost everyone else who copped these.

i paid under retail for my 2 pairs here in the states. got 1 pair in hand first day and got the 2nd pair that following thurs. thats not better than sitting here with no pairs and possibly having to get told "tomorrow, tomorrow..." like somebody else in here? id say so.

so i reiterate....glad i didnt cop from kickscrew. but im glad u got prompt service/delivery. these are fire, u gonna love em.

Also got my kicks crew notification. They arrive tomorrow.

Update: Salty I got pushed back to Monday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom